Decoding 2020

fryoj

2 minutes ago, Bwb.32 said:

not if you, say, threw it right bak into autocad, coming from somone who uses it lmao, it wouldnt be a ton od work for someone with expeiernce 

Oh, I didn't realize the full layout of KI complete with topographic data was so readily available online. Go ahead and make your own version then with a better layout. :lol:

• Like 2

Just now, refrigerator said:

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Sorry for not wanting something leaked that shouldn’t have been leaked in the first place. Someone could easily lose their job over this once the park finds out who’s responsible. 

• Sad 3

Sorry for not wanting something leaked that shouldn’t have been leaked in the first place. Someone could easily lose their job over this once the park finds out who’s responsible. 

I appreciate your concern but this isn’t our fault

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ben43065 said:

Well... go ahead and show me how this could have been faked considering how much detail these blueprints have.

Comparing it to the leaked Banshee blueprints they just don’t look the same. Just comparing The Racer to them makes it look like they were made from a different person and or program 

FFB82F80-7C78-494B-BBF2-2B95BF6C28C3.png

• Like 1

Just now, DonkeyKong said:

I appreciate your concern but this isn’t our fault

The only reason he posted this is because you guys kept insulting multiple individuals who dedicated not to share it. Yeah you didn’t directly leak it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, DeltaFlyer said:

I cannot think of any reason why the footings would not be shown at the correct dimensions in plan. I would refute that the footings are not meant to be to scale. If that were true, why put a scale on the drawings at all? 

I'll leave it up to you to decide if you'd rather believe ~200 ft or not. 

Because they use separate coordinate sheets for the footer locations, then use separate detail drawings provided for the specific dimensions and tolerances of the footers. On something as large as a roller coaster you don't have small structures such as footers to exact scale with the rest of the coaster. 

I'll leave it up to you and everyone else to decide if the actual length scale engineers put on the diagram themselves is accurate (which indicates a 200ft lift hill) or if they got it wrong and were corrected by forum posters measuring pixels on a .jpg/having fun at others expense. 

• Like 1

The only reason he posted this is because you guys kept insulting multiple individuals who dedicated not to share it. Yeah you didn’t directly leak it.

None of us here leaked it. Get off your high horse.

• Like 4

I would say this looks official. You can see the interiors of the buildings (Flight of Fear, Action Theater). I thought it was a fake at first, but this is way too detailed IMO. A little confused, though, over why they would use the small Firehawk queue for their signature coaster.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, riptombraider said:

Comparing it to the leaked Banshee blueprints they just don’t look the same. Just comparing The Racer to them makes it look like they were made from a different person and or program 

FFB82F80-7C78-494B-BBF2-2B95BF6C28C3.png

That image could be from a different series of plan sheets. The Project X drawing is from the civil plans, which is why the file name is "Project X C-0". Those Banshee drawings could be Architectural or something else.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ben43065 said:

And whose fault is that? No one at KIC. The employee/whoever leaked it should take responsibility for their actions. No one on the site should feel bad that someone didn't adhere to the rules of their job. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Phantom Theater said:

And whose fault is that? No one at KIC. The employee/whoever leaked it should take responsibility for their actions. No one on the site should feel bad that someone didn't adhere to the rules of their job. 

The x1000.  Sit back relax and enjoy the ride. 

• Like 4

I have a feeling these blue prints are fake...  It's highly unlikely that right as soon as someone posts the blue prints someone immediately posts a map with terrain and the exact layout etc..  Seems like someone made and had that ready and was just waiting for the right moment to post it to start a lot of things

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, KIghostguy said:

I would say this looks official. You can see the interiors of the buildings (Flight of Fear, Action Theater). I thought it was a fake at first, but this is way too detailed IMO. A little confused, though, over why they would use the small Firehawk queue for their signature coaster.

To me, it looks like the Firehawk queue isn't being used at all. I see the big red section between the brake run and the station as a new large queue for the coaster. It looks like a gift shop will be in the old Firehawk queue area.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Banding Banshee said:

I have a feeling these blue prints are fake...  It's highly unlikely that right as soon as someone posts the blue prints someone immediately posts a map with terrain and the exact layout etc..  Seems like someone made and had that ready and was just waiting for the right moment to post it to start a lot of things

I mean it’s always possible but I don’t know how easy it is to A - Get such a current blueprint of the area with that much detail and B - Make the overlay like that.

• Like 2

Maybe I’m being hopeful, or maybe I don’t know long term plans, but if we’re getting a giga CF would be foolish to not plow a pass through that slim line of trees and use the SOB area. I mean it just makes sense. It would add at least half a mile of track 

• Like 5

Honestly if that really is the layout, I hope it's not a giga. I would hate for KIs giga to be wasted on something so short and simplistic ( going off the layout alone ). I just don't know what else it could be.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ben43065 said:

I mean it’s always possible but I don’t know how easy it is to A - Get such a current blueprint of the area with that much detail and B - Make the overlay like that.

This might sound crazy but what if Kings Island is just trolling us

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, pkiknex25 said:

To me, it looks like the Firehawk queue isn't being used at all. I see the big red section between the brake run and the station as a new large queue for the coaster. It looks like a gift shop will be in the old Firehawk queue area.

I don’t know, I don’t see any other queue house in the photo, it appears a new path is going to be created to lead under the station. What does look odd is the old photo both is still standing... maybe they’re going to renovate it into a gift shop? In regards to them trolling us this is incredibly extreme in rude to it like that. I guess if the clearing grows it will be proven fake but I honestly can’t see them trolling us like that

• Like 1

Honestly if that really is the layout, I hope it's not a giga. I would hate for KIs giga to be wasted on something so short and simplistic ( going off the layout alone ). I just don't know what else it could be.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I got blasted about 10 pages ago now saying that we needed this giga to be a record breaker but I stand by that. It would be a waste to have a meh giga.

• Like 5

24 minutes ago, DonkeyKong said:

While I stick by conspiracy maybe a more accurate statement is that people here act more entitled/important to Kings Island big wigs than they actually are.

You nailed it, but this site is much more friendly than another that acts like everything is a dictatorship, I'm glad we are allowed to have opinions here and the admin are great in my opinion

• Like 4

Just now, Imaniixo said:

It’s a interesting layout, don’t get me wrong, and although we could be going for Diamondback 2: Electric Boogaloo something just seems odd about all this to me.

The thing that is the most interesting to me is literally 10 minutes after the plans from the city that 2 people got, the entire layout was spoiled. Almost like big brother was watching and waiting to spoil.

• Like 6

• malem locked this topic