Decoding 2020

fryoj

4 minutes ago, kissfan4 said:

So again, lets go with what we know, and speculate on what they could add to make it record breaking/special.  What if it is a launched coaster (think lightning rod at dollywood, just steel) with possibly a record breaking speed, and maybe 5 inversions? "5 is alive"?

Worlds shortest Giga! 

Theres no inversions in that layout. Maybe an overbanked turn at the turnaround. 

• Like 5

I'm going to be hated for this, but I am just not feeling a giga out of this. I'm not sure what it could be. I am leaning towards a wing coaster. The layout is tiny for a giga. It looks shorter than Diamondback. Does anyone else think its not a giga? 

• Like 7

So if DeltaFlyer’s measurements were correct we are looking at a 335 lift hill. I’m I correct that the coaster would be elevated an additional 10 feet off the ground potentially making the lift 345? Then drop into a 40 foot ravine with a possible drop of 380 feet... is that possible?

This thing is going to haul ass into the back of the park and will be moving darn quick through the course.

I will take that for sure if those are the stats.

• Like 6

Just now, Phantom Theater said:

I'm going to be hated for this, but I am just not feeling a giga out of this. I'm not sure what it could be. I am leaning towards a wing coaster. The layout is tiny for a giga. It looks shorter than Diamondback. Does anyone else think its not a giga? 

A wing with no inversions would be pretty pointless.

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, jcovelli said:

The land that's cleared matches this.. and it's all flat currently. 

Actually, using Google Earth, the ground raises about 10 ft from the station to the base of the 1st drop.

1 minute ago, XBeastGirlX said:

What would a heartline roll look like on there? A straight line, right? 

No. For it to be a heartline, the track would need to bow a little left then right to get the train centered. If the track was straight, an inversion would just rotate around the track itself and try to throw the riders off. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, riptombraider said:

There’s just no way that’s real. Millennium force is better than whatever that fake blueprint is. There’s no way we get a coaster that doesn’t even compare to one that was built nearly 20 years ago 

If it is real, I am hoping it's not a giga. Someone mentioned floorless, maybe that. I want to see them add a pretty badass giga, and from these photos it looks too short to be that. We will have to see!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RuthlessAirtime said:

Good lord this has been a beautiful, extremely eventful day. This is the most legendary decoding thread ever.

I think this thread was at 50 pages when I posted the blueprints. Insane.

pretty sure this day, as in like when i check at 5:45am this morning of 5/8/19, this thread was at like 41 or 42 pages hahaha, sure grew a lot

• Like 3

There’s just no way that’s real. Millennium force is better than whatever that fake blueprint is. There’s no way we get a coaster that doesn’t even compare to one that was built nearly 20 years ago 

I would happily take one equal to MF.

• Like 3

Someone pointed out how flat-out boring Diamonback and Mystic Timbers both looked when we got a look at the layout. 

Layouts look boring. We won't know until we see an animation or we ride it.

• Like 10

4 minutes ago, Phantom Theater said:

2 minutes ago, jcovelli said:

It's not a wing coaster, the station doesn't work for a wing. Could be a record breaking floorless..  

Non inverting Wing or floorless would be more pointless than a short giga. 

4 minutes ago, ohiocoasterfan said:

So if DeltaFlyer’s measurements were correct we are looking at a 335 lift hill. I’m I correct that the coaster would be elevated an additional 10 feet off the ground potentially making the lift 345? Then drop into a 40 foot ravine with a possible drop of 380 feet... is that possible?

This thing is going to haul ass into the back of the park and will be moving darn quick through the course.

I will take that for sure if those are the stats.

A little hard to tell, but the widest footers line up fairly well with leviathan. It even has the same triangle footer on the widest set. The rest are close as well. The station footer is actually short of the base of leviathan's suggesting a shorter lift.

Screen Shot 2019-05-08 at 10.04.18 PM.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Klabergian Empire said:

I hate to be off topic, but HOW DID THIS GO FROM 27 PAGES TO 70 IN 9 HOURS??????? 

I don't even know if I can read all this.........

The station footer diagram and a layout were leaked. 

Chaos ensued. 

• Like 5

The blue prints showed no inversions. Unless their making a wing or a floorless with no inversions or KI is interesting in a second B&M hyper ( there's just no way) it seems as though this is our giga.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

What if....hear me out...what if maybe, just maybe those blueprints were originally for the addition of the Antique Autos construction, which would explain why Firehawk isn’t there. And maybe, just maybe, marketing thought ahead and said “Hey, we should mock-up a layout of next year’s giga for when the permits for the station are inevitably posted, but make sure the layout matches what the permits show.”

i don’t think that happened at all. But maybe....

• Like 7

So i have been digging through all posted pictures trying to find something that has not been noted yet, and here is what i found. Regarding the possibility of the scale being wrong, i say yes, because i found another discrepancy. Assuming the grey track that is sitting at CSF is for Kings Island i started looking at the numbered track pieces, and how they correlate to the confirmed foundation plans. track piece "ST3" is the curved piece transitioning from a lower track level, to a higher. Only problem is there is no "ST3" on the filed plans, so yes i would say there can be errors on these filed plans. Hopefully my explanation makes sense.

• Like 7

Just now, Nick_Plummer said:

I really hope this isn't the final layout, it just feels off to me for some reason.

Same. It just seems too curious that the plans popped up just minutes after someone posted the footer blue prints.

• Like 2

• malem locked this topic