Decoding 2020

fryoj

What if....hear me out...what if maybe, just maybe those blueprints were originally for the addition of the Antique Autos construction, which would explain why Firehawk isn’t there. And maybe, just maybe, marketing thought ahead and said “Hey, we should mock-up a layout of next year’s giga for when the permits for the station are inevitably posted, but make sure the layout matches what the permits show.”
i don’t think that happened at all. But maybe....

What if Kings Island is just submitting fake layouts to mason. It’s cause something is permitted doesn’t mean it’s gonna be built. They could be just messing with people tbh. It’s not hard to copy another layout and paste it over top of something. Guess we will never know till they announce though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Klabergian Empire said:

could you possibly tell me what page that is on? I would like to see.

The leaked plan has been deleted and is not allowed to be posted. 

Might look at things in this post though: 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, thatguyfromohio said:

What if Kings Island is just submitting fake layouts to mason. It’s cause something is permitted doesn’t mean it’s gonna be built. They could be just messing with people tbh. It’s not hard to copy another layout and paste it over top of something. Guess we will never know till they announce though.

The lift plans from the city are going to be 100% legit. You don't play games with governmental agencies that can shut down your project. 

The leaked plan with the whole layout is another story. I'm saying 85% likely to be legit. I'm 99% certain it came from inside KI or B&M. I just can't instantly discount that its a red herring. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, fryoj said:

The leaked plan has been deleted and is not allowed to be posted. 

Might look at things in this post though: 

I can imagine why.....and thanks for the photo:D

For a giga, that seems awful short....... I might be saying an unpopular thought, but what if this is a coaster that is not a giga but is instead a smaller ride?

• Like 1

I hate to be someone to say this, but if this is actually the real legit layout of the giga coaster, it is truly disappointing. 

For a park of Kings Island's scale and prominence, such a small giga coaster would be a complete disappointment to many. The last few coaster additions were things that the park needed, and the fans had been asking for. To which I would say KI completely delivered with Banshee and Mystic Timbers. But this wouldn't be following in the same suit. It would be a backtrack from all other Giga installations before it. A shadow of the rest. Which seems to be the wrong move for the park. I haven't disagreed with many moves made by the park as of late, but that layout would be a bad choice. 

Another thing to possibly consider are the rumors that Great America's B&M Hyper was temporarily shelved for Kings Island to get a giga. If this is the case, could we be seeing CF try to stick with the same price-point that they were going to pay for the hyper at Great America? Leaving us with a "budget" giga coaster?

As I echo what others have been saying, this does seem albeit off. Something is fishy about this. The accuracy of these plans will likely become visible sooner than later. 

• Like 7

Just now, Ben43065 said:

I don’t know what else this is going to be then? The footers clearly suggest backbone so it’s almost certainly going to be a giga in my opinion. 

Again that has been debunked. I brought that up weeks ago. Valravn has a backbone.

• Like 2

WOW- I leave KIC for one day to do other stuff, and this thread exploded. Leaked images, obvious fakes, etc. and everything. But the stuff I have seen that at least looks legit (and matches the current clearing) makes me think a few things:

-This is gonna be a bit more like Leviathan, than Fury 325. And much more out-and-back'ish.

-Will probably be shorter than Fury 325 as well, by 1000 feet at least. Might be a bit longer than Leviathan, but probably not by too much. (Leviathan is 5,486 feet long)

-Though I do think it will be a bit taller than Fury (330 feet or so). They will probably market it as the "tallest and fastest traditional coaster" while Fury 325 will still be able to claim longest steel roller coaster in the USA.

-Depending on how fast the coaster is going, that one helix near the end is probably going to be pretty intense.

I would still wanna see the official announcement (for exact hill locations, the size and speed each one is taken at, etc.) and obviously ride the new apparently-a-Giga before I make final judgments on it. It'll probably still be a excellent ride though, even if not quite Fury 325 level. And it should at least be a much better, more reliable and higher capacity ride versus what it is replacing (Firehawk).

Also I watched a Leviathan POV and it does give me a sense that it does heavily compare to what the leaks suggest.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, refrigerator said:

Again that has been debunked. I brought that up weeks ago. Valravn has a backbone.

Well it’s not a wing coaster and it isn’t a dive coaster so what else is there? What other ride isn’t going to invert??

• Like 3

Something I noticed when looking at the layout that was leaked on reddit, the picture cuts off right where we speculated the turnaround was, so is it possible there could still be more to the layout that wasn't shown?
I was the one who took the 2 screenshots and combined them.. there is a turnaround it's just harder to see because of what I was working with

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Just now, Codyfryguy said:

I was the one who took the 2 screenshots and combined them.. there is a turnaround it's just harder to see because of what I was working with

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The turn around also looked very much like a Treble cleft turn around in my opinion.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WoodVengeance said:

Something I noticed when looking at the layout that was leaked on reddit, the picture cuts off right where we speculated the turnaround was, so is it possible there could still be more to the layout that wasn't shown?

That could be possible considering the paper said "partial".

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ben43065 said:

Well it’s not a wing coaster and it isn’t a dive coaster so what else is there? What other ride isn’t going to invert??

The only thing I said was you cannot tell what type of ride it is based on it having backbone or not. That is it.

• Like 2

Just now, refrigerator said:

The only thing I said was you cannot tell what type of ride it is based on ha I g a backbone or not. That is it.

And those are the three rides that feature a backbone. Not to mention those backbones are significantly smaller then a giga.

• Like 1

1st everyone is entitled to their own opinion yes, however all these comments about the layout and all this other crap like seriously! We literally are seeing lines on a paper. We have no idea what this coaster is actually going to do in terms of elements. I remember when Banshees “layout” was leaked the same way and I thought the layout looked dull but come announcement time it kicked ass.

2 someone fact check me on this but if the track in question currently sitting at the b and m plant is indeed for king island can’t we rule out a wing coaster? From memory I thought wing coasters used the wide track such as the track found on dive coasters  

• Like 8

2 someone fact check me on this but if the track in question currently sitting at the b and m plant is indeed for king island can’t we rule out a wing coaster? From memory I thought wing coasters used the wide track such as the track found on dive coasters  

Yes and also it's labeled MC instead of...WC? Not sure on wing coaster code

• Like 3

1st everyone is entitled to their own opinion yes, however all these comments about the layout and all this other crap like seriously! We literally are seeing lines on a paper. We have no idea what this coaster is actually going to do in terms of elements. I remember when Banshees “layout” was leaked the same way and I thought the layout looked dull but come announcement time it kicked ass.

• Like 2

Just now, refrigerator said:

Sweet. You narrowed it down to three different types.

Yes but the leaked blueprints show no inversions so unless they plan on building the worst dive / wing coaster ever it’s going to be a giga. Along with the numerous other leaks it’s almost certainly a giga with the added information about there being a backbone 

• Like 2

• malem locked this topic