Decoding 2020

fryoj

Not only do they leak them but the continue to make comments after they said “don’t look it’s private”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes this is what I found highly suspicious. Then they challenged someone that called them fake and said okay don’t believe me.
  • Like 2

There are two possibilities for tomorrow:

1) There is no more clearing to be found, giving credence to the leaked blueprints. All hell will break loose

2) There is clearing beyond what the blueprints state, giving credence to the fact the blueprints could be a hoax. All hell will break loose

Be prepared people. Tomorrow will be crazy

I don’t believe that option 1 of no new clearing gives as much credence to the leaked plans as you think.

• Like 4

^I never said it would give much credence, nor do I believe it would. I’m just stating what I believe given the pandemonium from yesterday based on some lines on a piece of paper.

I’m a realist, but not everyone is

You literally said if there was no new clearing it would give credence to the leaked blueprints.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DonkeyKong said:

You literally said if there was no new clearing it would give credence to the leaked blueprints.

Well I mean it would at least be consistent with them. AFAIK there was no new clearing last week so It there's none this week and yesterday we saw a drawing of the layout that used only the current cleared space....

• Like 1

Just now, sixohdieselrage said:

Remember guys and girls, we may not see any new clearing from the Eiffel Tower, WindSeeker, or any other attraction. Moreso, if it is down in the valley. 

Well then get back up there and look! lol ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Magenta Lizard said:

You’re going to slap your head but... Flight of Fear :)

Not that it wasn’t a long time ago too but somewhat less of a long time. 

This was put in by Paramount though as No Limits right?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, kissfan4 said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet or not, but looking at the leaked layout, why does the picture not line up about 2/3rds of the way across. Looks like a section was cut out, and the remaining pieces were stitched together.  The track somehow matches up, but nothing else does. The Dinosaurs Alive path does not match up, what appears to be new service roads do not match up, especially the area where the fireworks are currently shot from. Something looks fishy with this.

I believe it was 2 different screen shots done from a phone and 1 was zoomed in farther than the other.  I was able to edit the pic with Paint to expand the right side up and down to get everything to line up correctly.

I still have my doubts about it but honestly, I really don't know what to think at this point.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LuvingKI said:

Is Hmrapp a Robot?

If not I think he or she is going for the like button Giga record

No sir. Just helps me keep tabs on what I've already read. Plus, what isn' t there to love about this seemingly endless game of cat and mouse?

• Like 11

1 minute ago, Hmrapp said:

No sir. Just helps me keep tabs on what I've already read. Plus, what isn' t there to love about this seemingly endless game of cat and mouse?

Lol nice

And Agreed I love it as well

• Like 3

Anybody who has ridden Intimidator305 want to give your thoughts for those of us who haven't?

Very intense. My only gray out ever. Other than the intensity from the first drop and banked turn I honestly found it quite boring. Just personal opinion

• Like 4

I was all for it should be record breaking, but really what's 20 feet on the drop matter? If we're getting a Giga no matter the size, we're pretty lucky. I've only rode MF and that was awesome

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Shaggy said:

I am most anxious to see photos of any work that's taken place at the park.  More clearing, footings, grading etc.  The physical indications really get my anticipation blood flowing.

For those that regularly visit the park and post photos of the area in question - keep those coming (albeit taken within the appropriate confines of the park.)

Tomorrow morning... if at all possible ;-)  LOL!

I'm gonna be there as soon as they open just to post update and pictures of progress :) 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LuvingKI said:

I was all for it should be record breaking, but really what's 20 feet on the drop matter? If we're getting a Giga no matter the size, we're pretty lucky. I've only rode MF and that was awesome

I rode it 11 times in one day right after it first opened. I'm happy with any Giga going into KI. 300 ft. drop is never anything to scoff at.

• Like 4

We wanted a giga. We more than likely are getting a giga. People don’t like this giga. But we are STILL getting a giga.

(Note to reference. I know Hyperion is a hyper coaster: 253 ft, but it doesn’t exceed 5,000 ft of track and still looks awesome). Some of y’all need to relax.

• Like 6

18 hours ago, jcovelli said:

My take on what I see from those plans with giga in mind. I hope I'm wrong and they don't follow their traditional layouts... but I just see a taller version of Diamondback.

projectx3d1.jpg

projectx3d2.jpg

projectx3d3.jpgSnakes on a plane??? How about "Diamondbacks on a Spacecraft" Coming to Kings Island to Ride 2020

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

Just now, Zayzayd13 said:

We wanted a giga. We more than likely are getting a giga. People don’t like this giga. But we are STILL getting a giga.

(Note to reference. I know Hyperion is a hyper coaster: 253 ft, but it doesn’t exceed 5,000 ft of track and still looks awesome). Some of y’all need to relax.

I do completely understand the initial reaction to seeing the layout. It makes sense to me as I think a lot of us were hoping for something like Fury 325 right in our back yard. Like I said a few pages back though, I definitely think we are missing some puzzle pieces here. I'd be surprised if there isn't something up their sleeves that makes this ride unique in one way or another.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Maddog said:

Also of interest "five pages of drawings" per that article.  Anybody post a link to high res scans of all 5 pages yet?  We've still been working with a subset here in this discussion.  

The ones I saw were eight pages but they didn’t all have drawings. And he somehow lost his page 5. I need to ask if he ever located it.

• Like 1

• malem locked this topic