Decoding 2020

fryoj

Just noticed this on the leaked blueprint. It still shows the Dinos Alive trail fully intact, and we know for sure that at least some of it has been dug up and removed. Why would it show the full Dinos Alive trail that doesn't exist anymore on a blueprint meant for 2020?

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Bansheeback said:

As promised, here is a link to full resolution copies of the "Project X" Foundation Plans obtained from the City of Mason. Take a look:

http://bit.ly/kix2020

Heck yea!

Unfortunately no details of the drop footer where the backbone dives into the ground, but I still believe there will be one similar to Fury. I'll better estimate/update my CAD tonight once the baby is asleep. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BSBMX said:

Heck yea!

Unfortunately no details of the drop footer where the backbone dives into the ground, but I still believe there will be one similar to Fury. I'll better estimate/update my CAD tonight once the baby is asleep. 

Correct me if I am wrong but from the photos I have seen the footer in question on fury and leviathan are not at an angle and it is the spine that is angled to match the footer.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Coaster Critics said:

Correct me if I am wrong but from the photos I have seen the footer in question on fury and leviathan are not at an angle and it is the spine that is angled to match the footer.

You might be right on that. I was just hoping for more details!

• Like 2

Odd, the plans (which we know are legitimate) don't seem to work so well with the curve coming out of the helix...  Note how many of the footers are pairs (L/R).  Why would this show all the footers for the lift, station, and even maintenance stairs, but not have footings necessary for track to cross under the lift? There would definately be something in this defined "work area".

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Maddog said:

Odd, the plans (which we know are legitimate) don't seem to work so well with the curve coming out of the helix...  Note how many of the footers are pairs (L/R).  Why would this show all the footers for the lift, station, and even maintenance stairs, but not have footings necessary for track to cross under the lift? There would definately be something in this defined "work area".

The plans from the city don't extend to that crossing. They stop short of the old DA path. 

• Like 1

So looking further trying to align footings to "potential" layout, what is up with the offsets of ST2-2R / ST2-2L and ST2-1L / ST2-1R and ST1R / ST1L.  The layout shows this as a straight section of track?  

Things aren't lining up nicely here...

• Like 5

Just now, KevM86 said:

I want these prints to be fake so bad. I just don't think they are. emoji19.png . The guys reasoning for them being fake are kinda weak.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Like I said, I may be completely wrong here, but look at the Dinos trails. In this blueprint they're all still there. We know for sure right now some of the paths have already been removed. Not to mention there aren't any new maintenance roads shown and the sheds that were speculated to be relocated are still there.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Maddog said:

So looking further trying to align footings to "potential" layout, what is up with the offsets of ST2-2R / ST2-2L and ST2-1L / ST2-1R and ST1R / ST1L.  The layout shows this as a straight section of track?  

Things aren't lining up nicely here...

The track is a straight line. 

Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 7.34.45 PM.png

• Like 5

1 minute ago, KevM86 said:

I want these prints to be fake so bad. I just don't think they are. emoji19.png . The guys reasoning for them being fake are kinda weak.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I agree. I want them to be fake, but they look so real. Coaster Media gave a couple good points on the topic of it being fake; go watch his vid.

• Like 1

I'm not reasoning them to be fake, just trying to figure it out.  This is a "decoding" thread, right? 

Just writing down some thoughts that come to mind while I compare pictures. Hoping others can chime on with their thoughts...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CedarFairFan787 said:

Has anyone watched this yet. I thought it was interesting and entertaining. Credit: Coaster Media

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6TVi5VpW2Y

That was posted already. His argument for it being fake hinges on the trees by the helix being there. Th trees are clearly west of the DA path and the helix always stays east of the DA path. He's just wrong. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bansheeback said:

Like I said, I may be completely wrong here, but look at the Dinos trails. In this blueprint they're all still there. We know for sure right now some of the paths have already been removed. Not to mention there aren't any new maintenance roads shown and the sheds that were speculated to be relocated are still there.

I don't have an answer on the paths, but nothing we speculated on counts. The new coaster plans don't require the sheds be moved. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DubVLegend said:

Out of curiousity if the projected area of the lift hill is correct would they be able to use the terrain do make the drop bigger?

Yep and that’s exactly what these leaks suggest... some even rumor we might not even have a 300 ft tall coaster.

• Like 2

• malem locked this topic