Decoding 2020

fryoj

10 minutes ago, Bansheeback said:

We know for sure right now some of the paths have already been removed. 

Last flight on the 5th of May, all of the DA paths were still there. 

5 minutes ago, ClikClakDiamondback said:

I'm sure we might be able to tell from photos after visits tomorrow regarding any progress but @sixohdieselrage when is your next planned recon flight? 

As soon as the weather cooperates again. :-)

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, KIghostguy said:

It’s very strange IMO that the building being built in the woods right now is not on the leaked plan. Could this have been a preliminary design and not the final one?

Sadly I don't think that the leaked plan shows the area where the new structure is going. We cannot determine anything by that method :(

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, KIghostguy said:

It’s very strange IMO that the building being built in the woods right now is not on the leaked plan. Could this have been a preliminary design and not the final one?

That building is outside the boundary of the leaked plan. They are building it out by the boneyard. 

• Like 2

I mentioned this before, but nobody answered. Is this generally how blueprints for new rides look? The layout for the new coaster is barely noticeable and muted, while everything else (including the new station) is darker and more detailed. It seems like it would be the other way around...existing stuff should be less prominent than the actual thing being built. Am I wrong? I’m probably wrong.

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, supertrooper said:

I mentioned this before, but nobody answered. Is this generally how blueprints for new rides look? The layout for the new coaster is barely noticeable and muted, while everything else (including the new station) is darker and more detailed. It seems like it would be the other way around...existing stuff should be less prominent than the actual thing being built. Am I wrong? I’m probably wrong.

Honestly think this is a really good question.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, supertrooper said:

interesting point.

• Like 1

After aligning the leaked layout to the satellite image on google earth I can confirm that north does not match up with the footer blueprints at all. This leaked layout is almost entirely facing south where the footer blueprint is facing east. Not sure if this means anything.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, supertrooper said:

Very good point.

• Like 1

im pretty convinced that this layout is fake. im really hoping it is fake..

to me i just cant fathom CF building such a mediocre giga coaster. Its leaked layout would looks incredibly lack luster and to add insult to injury its a short ride. 

i can deal with KI not getting the tallest and fastest or longest giga out there but dang it stings that its actually shorter than what i would consider average for a giga.

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Coaster Critics said:

After aligning the leaked layout to the satellite image on google earth I can confirm that north does not match up with the footer blueprints at all. This leaked layout is almost entirely facing south where the footer blueprint is facing east. Not sure if this means anything.

It means nothing. The MT blueprints "Project North" was about 45 degrees off True North. 

• Like 5

The only reason I don’t think it’s fake is the fact that it’d be very hard to get your hands on such a highly detailed map. Does anyone have any idea how this map may have been acquired? I mean this map doesn’t even have Firehawk so it’s super up to date.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, CedarFairFan787 said:

The more we discuss, the more I am convinced that this is infact, a fake blueprint. At this point, I think everyone is 50-50 on if this is fake or real.

It’s just so coincidental. I really don’t know what to believe. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ben43065 said:

The only reason I don’t think it’s fake is the fact that it’d be very hard to get your hands on such a highly detailed map. Does anyone have any idea how this map may have been acquired? I mean this map doesn’t even have Firehawk so it’s super up to date.

They could have easily covered up Firehawk and put the fake giga station over that. Just look at the space behind it. It's empty.

• Like 2

For those of you doing track length comparisons for the layout leak...

Existing North American giga coasters, from shortest to longest:

Intimidator 305: 5,100 feet

Leviathan: 5,486 ft

Millennium Force: 6,595 feet

Fury 325: 6,602 feet

Two useful existing hypers to compare:

Intimidator5,316 feet

Diamondback: 5,282 feet

Not sure what this means for our giga, but I thought they would be useful numbers to consider.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, New Horizons said:

im pretty convinced that this layout is fake. im really hoping it is fake..

to me i just cant fathom CF building such a mediocre giga coaster. Its leaked layout would looks incredibly lack luster and to add insult to injury its a short ride. 

i can deal with KI not getting the tallest and fastest or longest giga out there but dang it stings that its actually shorter than what i would consider average for a giga.

Take a look at this coaster layout. ONLY 2120 ft long. And look at that boring path. How could anyone build that?

Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 8.28.14 PM.png

Oh, it also is 400 ft tall and goes 120 mph. So theres that. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ben43065 said:

My wishful thinking theory is that maybe it is the map that was used for the Antique Autos construction, which would explain their presence and Firehawk’s absence. Or maybe since the supposed station for the new coaster is detailed, then this is actually for the station construction and not the coaster.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, fryoj said:

Take a look at this coaster layout. ONLY 2120 ft long. And look at that boring path. How could anyone build that?

That is different. TTD is a one trick pony but it is one very unique trick.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, fryoj said:

I'll take height and intensity over length every single time....

• Like 6

• malem locked this topic