Decoding 2020

fryoj

Hey [mention=11458]RuthlessAirtime[/mention] people on Facebook are still sharing The Beast Unleashed thing thinking it's real. I even just saw a few people I know share it. 

They’ll be in for a surprise haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Remember, the only permit we can find that’s been approved is the lift and breakrun area. I’m certain this is the first 3rd of the Coaster. The second third is the rest of the layout that we’ve seen. I’m hoping the last 3rd is some epic twisty sections through the old Dinosaurs Alive area. This is just a theory. Odds are those plans are real and what you see is what you get.

• Like 4

On 5/9/2019 at 8:49 AM, KI_FAN_4_LIFE said:

For all of the people out there who are holding on to the fantasy that somehow these leaked blueprints aren't legit and we are all part of a huge cover up conspiracy that rivals the moon landing...  

57218860.jpg

Just had to bump this lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Lil Giga sounds like the name of a rapper... except they’d bring back Linkin Park style nu-metal with rap, but with more electronics (think “It’s Goin’ Down” the X-Ecutioners and Mike Shinoda).

EDITed for spelling

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

I would not expect any more major clearing at this point.  Those machines and people have already been on site, cleared what they were supposed to cleared and by the pictures above graded the site.  The clearing equipment has likely already been pulled off site and moved to the next project.  The last thing you want to do is mobilize twice on a construction project, get your stuff there, get your work done, get out of the way for the next trades to do their work.  Aside from some light brush clearing; I doubt we see any major clearings for this project moving forward.

It is what it is.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, DustinTheNow said:

Remember, the only permit we can find that’s been approved is the lift and breakrun area. I’m certain this is the first 3rd of the Coaster. The second third is the rest of the layout that we’ve seen. I’m hoping the last 3rd is some epic twisty sections through the old Dinosaurs Alive area. This is just a theory. Odds are those plans are real and what you see is what you get.

yep i have to agree here but man my heart cant take any more of this roller coaster of a season and its only the beginning of may... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, medford said:

gotta leave at least 1 around to dig footers.  I imagine footer digging isn't too far behind at this point.

Aren't most of these drilled piers? I'd expect to see Goettle or Scherzinger out there before any normal spread footings get excavated and poured. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, calakapepe said:

I personally love the touch of the absurdly high brake run at the end. Shocker.

I like how the Single seat train puts your face in the water at such a speed. Talk about a Splashdown!

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, medford said:

gotta leave at least 1 around to dig footers.  I imagine footer digging isn't too far behind at this point.

Some of those footers/piers are 30'+ deep. They're drilling those, not digging. There will be a new group of equipment come in for the footers. 

• Like 2

• malem locked this topic