Decoding 2020

fryoj

3 minutes ago, teenageninja said:

Building pad could be a new haunt attraction.

It's very distinct in its lines. It does look like there could be a pole barn going up there, but every time I've ever helped someone build a pole barn, we bore the holes for the poles before we put down gravel like that... very interesting. 

• Like 5

It has to be related to the coaster construction in some form or fashion, there should be plans for whatever this is filed with the city. Maybe the next person to stop there should ask for all plans filed by KI recently.   

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, kissfan4 said:

It has to be related to the coaster construction in some form or fashion, there should be plans for whatever this is filed with the city. Maybe the next person to stop there should ask for all plans filed by KI recently.   

Isn't that what already happened?

• Like 2

That plot of land being worked on between Racer and FoF has grown since yesterday. I wonder if this would be where they're moving the garage-looking building that is due south of the old Firehawk station, and next door to the large red pole-barn. The plot is pretty similar, and theres a maintenance road leading right up to the side of it. That and the new giant pole-barn being built would shoot a couple holes in the leaked plan though, which show those two buildings still there. Could still be anything though.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Logan said:

Isn't that what already happened?

I believe they specified for project x, I could be wrong. If they did not specify then this has to be for the coaster because even building replacement maintenance building would require permits to be filed.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, thatguyfromohio said:

Looking at fury also, they all have gravel under the transfer track, and that’s also what’s built first each time too... maybe it will go that way... I indeed believe the “layouts” are fake. But we shall all just see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesnt make sense to lay gravel, then dig through it for footers.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, thatguyfromohio said:

Looking at fury also, they all have gravel under the transfer track, and that’s also what’s built first each time too... maybe it will go that way... I indeed believe the “layouts” are fake. But we shall all just see.

I wonder if the gravel is just a place to put the old Firehawk trains? They don’t seem to be leaving very quickly. 

• Like 1

My guess is a new permanent Haunt maze is being constructed between Racer and FOF. Massacre Manor, Carnevil, and Tombstone Terrortory were all removed without replacements. Since area is so far removed from the midway, there shouldn’t be much of an increase in congestion. With Winterfest being well established now, it would make sense to invest some capital into Haunt this year.

• Like 4

Yeah I think the leaked layout is likely real. It makes sense that we would get the “worst” giga or “budget” giga, but I’m just pumped to finally get a giga after all these years. Should be a kickass ride.

• Like 3

Yes it was from /u/MrBrightside711 on reddit. An anonymous user posted here and I think it was deleted. I think this may be because the leaked layout is real and KI people saw it but just guessing.

• Like 3

Still not sure why people are saying this is the worst giga considering we have no idea what any of the elements on this coaster are. COULD it be the worst giga? Yeah of course. COULD it be the best giga? Yes. We just don’t know at this point. Based on the layout made by CoasterMac, I could see this being the third best giga, behind Fury and I305, though everything is subjective. I get being disappointed, but don’t be too disappointed considering we have no idea what this coaster will actually be like.

• Like 9

Yeah I think that even if it is the shortest giga it will have some new incredible elements that B&M is experimenting with. I think ours will condense all the best B&M giga elements into one package.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, DiamondBanshee said:

Still not sure why people are saying this is the worst giga considering we have no idea what any of the elements on this coaster are. COULD it be the worst giga? Yeah of course. COULD it be the best giga? Yes. We just don’t know at this point. Based on the layout made by CoasterMac, I could see this being the third best giga, behind Fury and I305, though everything is subjective. I get being disappointed, but don’t be too disappointed considering we have no idea what this coaster will actually be like.

Honestly it could be the best Giga we just don't know. And we won't until butts are in the seats. It also kind of irritates me when people say it "makes sense we would get the worst giga"...Kings Island is not some ****ty third rate park.

• Like 3

I think the layout is fake. The first page looks good, but someone did some creative editing to make track pieces line up and then other parts of the page don’t line up. Someone is missing pages 2-3 in the one that I found. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DiamondBanshee said:

ive said this before and ill say it again. B&M is one of the most predictable manufactures these days. you can pretty much look at an top down view of a giga and decipher the layout. even if by some miracle B&M surprises us and makes something crazy its going to be over so fast and honestly i dont think B&M is going to pull something crazy here. thats my whole issue with this supposed layout.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Just now, New Horizons said:

ive said this before and ill say it again. B&M is one of the most predictable manufactures these days. you can pretty much look at an top down view of a giga and decipher the layout. even if by some miracle B&M surprises us and makes something crazy its going to be over so fast and honestly i dont think B&M is going to pull something crazy here. thats my whole issue with this supposed layout.

I'm not saying you're wrong at all, I just don't think we should be at the "doom and gloom" phase just yet.

• Like 5

• malem locked this topic