Decoding 2020

fryoj

The discussion about TR:TR/The Crypt and SoB should tell people how far we have come.  Instead of getting a "totally immersive dark ride adventure" or arguably the most disappointing roller coaster ever built, we're getting a B&M giga.  If Paramount was still in charge of the parts, we wouldn't have any B&Ms.  We'd be getting Premier coasters.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, teenageninja said:

The discussion about TR:TR/The Crypt and SoB should tell people how far we have come.  Instead of getting a "totally immersive dark ride adventure" or arguably the most disappointing roller coaster ever built, we're getting a B&M giga.  If Paramount was still in charge of the parts, we wouldn't have any B&Ms.  We'd be getting Premier coasters.

so, what your saying is wed be six flags? hahaha

• Like 2

Tbh I don’t think they’ll start a new haunt maze this soon anyways. It doesn’t take all season to put up a building. But from past coaster construction pictures I’ve seen, it looks like the start of transfer track. And it’s attached to a road, so easy transportation for off season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edit, or possibly a station

• Like 5

Also, why would Kings Island keep all of the Firehawk land perfectly leveled, not to mention that it looks like they have cleared more land behind the original Firehawk plot of land, if they are only planning on using half of it per the “leaked” layout.

This is what I mean... according to the leaked layout, this land is not supposed to be used at all for the new coaster, but it looks like they are keeping it perfectly leveled, seemingly for construction.

All credit to Sixohdieselrage on Instagram!

ED3708C9-4F5F-4286-B0EF-146D98C621FD.jpeg

• Like 3

• malem locked this topic