Decoding 2020

fryoj

25 minutes ago, thatguyfromohio said:

Quick question. The heights on the layout. The layouts focus seems to be on the supports. Is it possible that the heights stand for how tall the highest support per hill and lowest support, for each element or structure.

Just an idea.

I feel like a full coaster side view will actually show heights and such.f78d39b54b1cf750ccae572be5f96caf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say it's track height because near each 'TOP' and 'BOTTOM' mark, there's some icon on the track itself designating the top or bottom, and some of these marks do not fall near a support column (say, about center of a track piece instead of on one end or the other). 

Having said that, there's no telling where these heights are measured. Is it at the spine center, is it centered between the two rails, is it heartline center? We do not know that base on the recent blueprints.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, SonofBaconator said:

Everyone stop what you're doing and listen to this guy, he knows what's up.

*The thumbnail is misleading to get more views so take that with a grain of salt.

Is it possible to like a video more than once? What a great video (despite the misleading title)!

• Like 11

51 minutes ago, Shankapottapuss said:

L

Lawn ornament 

Seriously what if someone at KI just called dibs on that piece of track, lol. What is it doing sitting in a Dayton Suburb??

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, arrold said:

Seriously what if someone at KI just called dibs on that piece of track, lol. What is it doing sitting in a Dayton Suburb??

That is a very odd place for that track / truck to be. I can't think of single reason it would be there unless someone bought it for some reason. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, XBeastGirlX said:

Can anyone tell me why the top line on the lift bows upward only in the middle? 

94DBF558-E614-46A1-806F-D8F328A3B865.png

Lift hill bunny hop!

I think it's just a representation of electrical wires going up the lift. You'll see a few others spots on the lift. Not sure why this particular one is exaggerated though. 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, ethancoaster said:

If the coaster is anything like this No Limits recreation by Coasterheads on YouTube, you’re gonna be in for an incredible ride:

If the ride is exactly like this, it'll for sure be cool and has a good 3-4 first elements and will be a world-class ride. Other than that though, Fury and Levi still look better. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, SonofBaconator said:

Everyone stop what you're doing and listen to this guy, he knows what's up.

*The thumbnail is misleading to get more views so take that with a grain of salt.

Great video! He gets it and provides a very logical explanation. Is he by chance a member of KIC? If not, he was sure reading our minds about the disappointment of not getting a taller/faster Giga.

• Like 6

Imo there’s no way this coaster won’t be better than Millennium Force and Leviathan. I understand the love behind MF is like that behind The Beast, so I get people still liking that more, but with the mix of elements on this ride compared to those two, I think this will be miles better. I305 and Fury on the other hand... I guess we’ll have to wait and see, but if this coaster has to be absolutely flying and really surprise me to have a chance being better than those imo. Just my take on the matter.

I’ll just sit here waiting to get stoned to death by the Mille/Levi lovers and the KI giga haters.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, arrold said:

Weird cause I live so close ti there and havent heard a word about it. Idk what it's doing there cause from knowledge and (I've lived here my whole life ) ive never heard of any kind of refurbishing factory up there 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DiamondBanshee said:

Imo there’s no way this coaster won’t be better than Millennium Force and Leviathan. I understand the love behind MF is like that behind The Beast, so I get people still liking that more, but with the mix of elements on this ride compared to those two, I think this will be miles better. I305 and Fury on the other hand... I guess we’ll have to wait and see, but if this coaster has to be absolutely flying and really surprise me to have a chance being better than those imo. Just my take on the matter.

I’ll just sit here waiting to get stoned to death by the Mille/Levi lovers and the KI giga haters.

I totally agree 

1 hour ago, jcovelli said:

That is a very odd place for that track / truck to be. I can't think of single reason it would be there unless someone bought it for some reason. 

I'll let yall know if I see it laying someone's front porch :D(sorry for the multiposts)

• Like 2

I forgot to mention, but when getting off AE I noticed there were a few flags and markings on the ground (white flags and orange, white, and red markings I think) between the exit and the rope ladder climbing game. Think these could possibly be for the new building or for something completely different?

• Like 8

39 minutes ago, SonofBaconator said:

What is the speed people are calculating? I know it'll be in the 90mph ballpark but how high or low that number will be.

I'm sure it'll be at least 90, but impossible to say at this point. Lift speed plays a big role here. Look at MF and 305 for example. Both have a 300' drop, but one does 93 and the other 90 (supposedly, for both, using RCDB). 

If I had to guess, between 90-93. 

• Like 5

• malem locked this topic