Decoding 2020

fryoj

4 hours ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

A little off topic, but here's a location that I think would be nice for an RMC or something like that. I know it's a stretch, but I could see this area being used in the future. It would require relocating the picnic grove. An upside to this is you would get great views of the coaster from the train and the walkway to Soak City. A zero g stall over the train tracks would be kinda cool imo. I know this is unlikely, but this is an area that caught my attention. Plus it could be another rivertown expansion. The way they could do it is have the entrance in between the log flume and FAAC. I could also see them retheming the log flume back into rivertown since imo it doesn't belong in Planet Snoopy. Plus they could make it hidden like The Beast. 

2019-05-31_13.50.23.jpg

That building in the center of your circle is Carpentry, sign shop and training center as well as the boneyard. I highly doubt they will relocate all of that to accommodate a new ride when there is plenty of available land elsewhere 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, pkiridesmaint said:

That building in the center of your circle is Carpentry, sign shop and training center as well as the boneyard. I highly doubt they will relocate all of that to accommodate a new ride when there is plenty of available land elsewhere 

Building also is or was the park services warehouse when I worked there.

That looks to be the shell for a shelter / storage  space like the pictures just way bigger. Maybe the que line will be under this huge shelter / tent.  Could be used for a haunt? I really think its for something like those pics. You can see they have a support in place.

home-top_grid-31.jpg

car-tarp-shelter-tent-cover-waterproof-canopy-china-covers-for-sale-repair.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pkiridesmaint said:

Already been discussed a few pages back. They’re building what they call a tension fabric structure 

Well this fits with an Airforce / Space craft theme? Could we be seeing the que going up? Or just for park use?

tension-fabric-structures-500x500.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

Well this fits with an Airforce / Space craft theme? Could we be seeing the que going up? Or just for park use?

tension-fabric-structures-500x500.jpg

It could be a haunt building that might tie into the a space theme. Also, and this is a stretch, this could be used as a temporary queue similar to Banshee just for opening weekend as well as a haunt building for later

• Like 4

2 hours ago, JubJester said:

I bet it's the track that's rusting or all the way in the back. Lot's of room behind the facility. 

also high possibility is that the grey primed pieces we saw were taken inside to be painted and held inside until theyre ready for that stuff to seen, also possibily hiding in the back

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

I don’t think they can store that much giga track inside.

I mean, have we ruled out the possibility of CSF being like the TARDIS, bigger on the inside than the outside?

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, Maverick44 said:

Where is @sixohdieselrage who needs to do a fly by to see whats going on in back? haha

My pilot/friends mother passed away approximately a month ago, and plane is currently in for its annual inspection. Soon as that is done and wx cooperates, I'm sure we will go up. 

I do plan to see if we can fly over CSF, as well as KI. I do, however, want to fly over Dayton to see some of the storm damage from a couple days ago. 

• Like 13
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, glock703 said:

I don’t post often but live near Clermont Steel. Took a pic as I drove by. A lot of brown track outside 

You can see the ST9 piece is still outside and is still gray. 

7 hours ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

My guess is 2024 will be our next coaster, but I've been wrong before. My guess is an RMC or a Mack double launch. But I could see us getting more B&Ms since the plant is only a few miles away. 

Shipping isn't exactly the biggest cost of a coaster. 

4 hours ago, Maverick44 said:

Yet other MAJOR parks are adding their coasters lol

Also don't be shocked if Premier makes a come back to CF parks. With the SeaWorld coaster.....seems like it will be pretty darn cool.

Yeah, and already they've had to stop testing Hagrid before it's even opened for an issue that no one seems to want to talk about. Rumors of it being too intense and prematurely wearing out wheels or axles are floating. This will be Universal's first dose of a true Intamin coaster. Hopefully they don't regret it. 

4 hours ago, Maverick44 said:

I feel like if it was a 2020 coaster from B&M we should see track being made already or very soon?

They already are being made. The MCT track that we've been talking about for weeks on here.

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, sixohdieselrage said:

My pilot/friends mother passed away approximately a month ago, and plane is currently in for its annual inspection. Soon as that is done and wx cooperates, I'm sure we will go up. 

I do plan to see if we can fly over CSF, as well as KI. I do, however, want to fly over Dayton to see some of the storm damage from a couple days ago. 

i say yall do what ya please and well appreciate anything you can get for us in any amount of time :D

• Like 5

2 hours ago, pkiridesmaint said:

I knew that building is important and can't get removed. I say they can find a way to work around it. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, beastmaster said:

Food for thought.  What about a BM retrack of Vortex.  Same layout just smoother.  What about a RMC conversion of Adventure Express? 

id much prefer chance track on Vortex, plus a new restraints system 

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, beastmaster said:

Food for thought.  What about a BM retrack of Vortex.  Same layout just smoother.  What about a RMC conversion of Adventure Express? 

I am not sure the transition from Arrow to B&M track will be all that smooth... 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, beastmaster said:

As much as I love the idea, I don’t how well that would really translate over. The existing support structure probably wouldn’t be able to be used for B&M’s track, and the overall design is just simply different. They’d basically have to build the ride from the ground up, and at that point you might as well spend the money on a new coaster and not rebuilding a smoother copy of something that is already there. However Vortex still runs well, and devours people, and I see no reason that it will be replaced in the near future barring anything major breaking on the ride.

• Like 8

I agree.  It would have to be from the ground up.  Those supports couldn’t support a modern track.  But let’s be honest it’s a classic design and current Vortex is rough.  I’d like a modern take on that ride. 

As for RMC racer and beast will never get changed.  So with said I think Adventure Express could be a coaster that’s revamped and expanded.  I know it’s a beginner fav and classic mine train but think of he fun and it would’ve be a ground up coaster.

just my 2 cents on a decoding thread.  Super excited for the giga.  Those upset need to get a life.  Polaris will rock 

• Like 6

Kings Island Giga No Limits 3D Model Update! I’ve completed the POV, and cinematic off-ride video and Amusement Insiders will post it in the next day or so! I really hope you enjoy the product of almost a month of work! 

I know, I know, this anticipated POV, video can’t come soon enough but to wet your appetite further, here is the Giga Prediction from no limits photoshopped on the land clearing!

3429903D-D6BC-4069-9B59-F44CA2DE2E49.png

Enjoy!

• Like 31

• malem locked this topic