Decoding 2020

fryoj

Just now, sixohdieselrage said:

Weather looks good today. May ask my friend if we can go over the plant. Will definitely go around the park though. 

Express our, collective, condolences for his recent loss.

• Like 9

16 hours ago, collin.klopfstein said:

It looked like the top part of the ejector speed hill like in the most recent renderings, I’m not that much of a professional but I’m pretty sure it was giga track 

That part of the track wouldn't be built yet. They'd do station area, then lift, then start working their way from there.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Gordon Bombay said:

Depends on the ride model (@pkiridesmaint please correct me if I’m wrong), while most are pneumatic, I don’t think Diamondback/Banshee’s are? Or they may be pneumatic, but are configured differently than “pinch brakes” seen on rides like Beast and Racer.

B&M uses pneumatic brakes or drive tires to bring trains to a complete stop. You primarily see the drive tires on areas of the coaster where it is traveling at a low speed. Such as in stations, base of lifts, and ready brakes. Pneumatic brakes in the midcourse and safety brakes. Correct  on not being “pinch brakes.” The pneumatic brakes make contact with pads that are bolted in the middle section of the trains lower frame.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, AZ Kinda Guy said:

B&M uses pneumatic brakes or drive tires to bring trains to a complete stop. You primarily see the drive tires on areas of the coaster where it is traveling at a low speed. Such as in stations, base of lifts, and ready brakes. Pneumatic brakes in the midcourse and safety brakes. Correct  on not being “pinch brakes.” The pneumatic brakes make contact with pads that are bolted in the middle section of the trains lower frame.

Thank you, @AZ Kinda Guy. Any insight on generators and power redundancies?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, sixohdieselrage said:

What does everyone want pictures of?

Nice! Any pics of track at Clermont and all angles of the construction site are obviously welcome. I'm also curious about the topography around Diamondback. I remember when it was built, people spoke of a natural ravine nearby that could have made for an awesome terrain coaster.

• Like 5

Detailed pictures at the end by Beast brakes, also anything around the area between Banshee and new station area.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

And thanks for the awesome picture quality you take, I like details galore!! Be safe!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• malem locked this topic