Decoding 2020

fryoj

14 minutes ago, DustinTheNow said:

I hate to be that guy! But can we be sure that’s our track? The track that we KNOW is MCT is still sitting out in gray / primer per the above picture. (See right, next to large pole)

Yeah, I doubt it myself. We know they are going to start at the station area and that track is just sitting there. Now we have the drop backbone piece sitting there as well. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense to have completed track for other sections. They have some Chinese coasters opening next year as well, so I don't think we can call this one until we see the ID markings. 

• Like 2

I'd also like to bring up that I think San Diego has imposed a height restriction on Sea World, so they can't build very high.  If they're getting a small dive coaster, CSF should knock that out quick.

Though, I also think B&M has a steel plant they use out west.  I don't think CSF manufactured track for Tatsu or Silver Bullet. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, fryoj said:

Sea World orlando is getting a new coaster next year too, but I've not heard anyone tying B&M to it. 

It’s a launch coaster, all the rumors point at premier.

26 minutes ago, silver2005 said:

Though, I also think B&M has a steel plant they use out west.  I don't think CSF manufactured track for Tatsu or Silver Bullet. 

There is no other plant for the track, all B&M coasters are produced at CSF.  It makes no difference where in the world the ride will be located.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, DustinTheNow said:

I hate to be that guy! But can we be sure that’s our track? The track that we KNOW is MCT is still sitting out in gray / primer per the above picture. (See right, next to large pole)

I mean the only correct answer to this is no we can't be.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DustinTheNow said:

I suppose it *could* be for Sea World San Diego's Mako dive coaster, but I doubt it. It was shown as having more of an aqua or seafoam green track color.  There's also the possibility of an international project, but I don't think any track has been recently identified for such a project. Construction is in full swing on Project X and Hershey's hyper has been underway a while, so I would wager that this is KI track.

Edit: I missed like a full page because the browser didn't refresh, excuse me being late to the party. I hope supports aren't orange, lol.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DustinTheNow said:

spacer.pngspacer.png83ED2651-40AE-40EE-96D2-B8572C9415F9.jpeg

heres some interesting (and blurry) images from Coaster Studios Video. The Lift Spine (L16-1 is seen unpainted, and with out primer) The blue track is what it is!

According to the blueprints, L16 is the base of the spine on the drop-side.

• Like 4

So did a quick check on RCDB the only other coasters B&M are making for 2020 are Mako, the SWSD dive, which looks to be much lighter almost Leviathanish colors. Hersheyparks hyper, and a Wing coaster for China. Can we confirm its the KI giga back there? No not yet, but its pretty likely. Personally I like the color and think its going to be awesome to see this tower over Racer and Coney Mall if this is it and can't wait to hear the name and theme around what will most likely become my new favorite ride.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• malem locked this topic