Decoding 2020

fryoj

I know people are saying that they'll re-use that queue from Firehawk for Flight of Fear, but hear me out here. In my opinion, why don't they use that old queue for the new ride? I mean I know the blueprints show it being used for Flight of Fear, but even on a busy day with a full queue, you're looking at a two hour wait. If I'm a guest on a busy day like I'm referring to, I would just go to a different ride. Lastly, you have that old queue to save you money on pouring more concrete for the new ride so why not utilize it? I'm done with my point now so I'll go away.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Shawn Meyer said:

I know people are saying that they'll re-use that queue from Firehawk for Flight of Fear, but hear me out here. In my opinion, why don't they use that old queue for the new ride? I mean I know the blueprints show it being used for Flight of Fear, but even on a busy day with a full queue, you're looking at a two hour wait. If I'm a guest on a busy day like I'm referring to, I would just go to a different ride. Lastly, you have that old queue to save you money on pouring more concrete for the new ride so why not utilize it? I'm done with my point now so I'll go away.

The blueprints have a whole new queue for the new coaster. I was thinking they could use the former Firehawk queue as an overflow, but now I find that unlikely. 

• Like 2

One main reason, 30million est. ride. Using an aged queue line just wont look good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

42 minutes ago, Shawn Meyer said:

It won't happen as the queue would have to cross the ride exit path to get to the Firehawk queue. That would be chaos. 

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Shawn Meyer said:

You might go to a different ride but remember when Steel Vengeance first opened, there were wait times exceeding 4hrs.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, DiamondBanshee said:

^I don’t think it’s related. I believe they did the same thing last year.

Oh ok , I was just speculating because I saw on wild gravity travels latest video in the comments, there is supposed to be a public media event July 2nd or something like that

• Like 4

3 hours ago, DiamondBanshee said:

It only makes sense the worst giga has the worst college’s colors!

I’m of course being facetious... about it being the worst giga. Love the color, can’t say the same about the University of Kentucky...

DB, being as controversial as ever

And to think I had respect for you... :P

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DiamondBanshee said:

It only makes sense the worst giga has the worst college’s colors!

I’m of course being facetious... about it being the worst giga. Love the color, can’t say the same about the University of Kentucky...

DB, being as controversial as ever

I also can’t stand UK

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

I took my first trip to the top of the Tower today. I know there’s nothing new to be seen in this picture. But, I think it’s strange that we’ll be looking straight across at a new coaster next year instead of down at a construction site.

4941712C-E230-44EC-A0AB-0F755046CB22.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I took my first trip to the top of the Tower today. I know there’s nothing new to be seen in this picture. But, I think it’s strange that we’ll be looking straight across at a new coaster next year instead of down at a construction site.
4941712C-E230-44EC-A0AB-0F755046CB22.thumb.jpeg.1b091d0e48a1464280e93b8450299854.jpeg
Great picture, can't wait for the new addition in the skyline!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, DustinTheNow said:

Wow... this forum is kinda slow now lol

I guess when you know the whole layout and color scheme of a coaster, there isn’t much to decode. I miss the days when I would log on and see pages and pages of new comments all within an hour period because something big was revealed. Maybe, when teasers show up, we will see that happen again. I do think that the layout leaking early was a good thing, though, because now people won’t be caught off guard and all upset when the coaster is not the tallest, fastest, and longest giga in the world.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, homestar92 said:

I realize this is very pedantic, but it's Congo Falls, not the flume. Those signs can only be seen from inside of Timberwolf. 

Ahh, I stand corrected. I thought it was the gate by Mystic Timbers. 

Are you guys really surprised that the decoding ground to a halt when you got access to the blueprints within weeks of the park opening and have been going through them with a fine tooth comb since then?  

Its just a waiting game until the announcement and vertical construction at this point. 

• Like 13

On 6/22/2019 at 9:46 PM, shizzzon said:

You might go to a different ride but remember when Steel Vengeance first opened, there were wait times exceeding 4hrs.

I'm not sure If I could handle that...that sounds brutal as hell, especially for something that will be over in a minute or two

• Like 3

so...is this going to be a ride that we probably aren't going to be able to get on much for the first year or so?

I wouldn’t say that. If the crew is as efficient as Banshee, then you should be able to ride Project X quite a number of times next year.

• Like 4

• malem locked this topic