Decoding 2020

fryoj

3 hours ago, DustinTheNow said:

In other news, I got the chance to experience Leviathan today. It is ABSOLUTELY wonderful. Never did I think to compare it to fury on an element by element basis.. for example, when you are screaming down that drop, I’m not griping how it’s only 306 ft instead of 325 ft! I’m having a heck of a time! I am confident that this new coaster, not only will be better then Leviathan, but it will be one of the best rides in the world. I have no doubt in the next 5 years it will be in the top 5-10 on Amusement Today’s Golden Ticket awards Steel coaster list. 

Get ready KI fam! We are getting a wild ride! 

I’m sad that I visited CW in 2011 before Levi was built. I need to get back to Toronto!

• Like 2

Decoding 2020 has solved another mystery! Great work everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was not expecting this thread to take that turn when I got home from work and caught up

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Yes it’s the same blue, to dark for pictures today, I can get them tomorrow 

Litrerally every time this dude is asked for pics there is some excuse. Not to be that guy but over the last 30 pages since he appeared and claimed he could get pics he has yet to deliver. Stop feeding the trolls please 

Litrerally every time this dude is asked for pics there is some excuse. Not to be that guy but over the last 30 pages since he appeared and claimed he could get pics he has yet to deliver. Stop feeding the trolls please 

Not true. I doubted him at first. He was the first to claim seeing blue track at CSF. His claim checked out. He’s young so he can’t easily get photos like you or I could. But he’s legit!
  • Like 8

9 minutes ago, riptombraider said:

If only there were aerial photos!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, riptombraider said:

Well jeez that’s a little harsh, did you not see that one post where I said I’m 14? I’m 14 years old with an iPhone camera that takes crappy pictures at night and I can’t drive around, I’m telling the truth and there is literally no reason to troll about seeing a piece of track , that is stupid. So could you please stop acting like I do nothing for this forum?

• Like 17

^WE DEMAND PHOTOS!!!!1! DELIVER ON YOUR CLAIMS OR YOU’LL BE BANNED FROM KICentral FOREVER!!!!!

Just to clarify, yes I am being sarcastic.

At this point I honestly don’t care to see more track/structures of the same blue color that we’ve seen a million times already. The main thing I’m waiting for now are some teasers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Just now, shadow9542 said:

Do you guys think they'll try to theme the queue for the coaster in a similar way as they did for Mystic Timbers or do you think we'll see bare minimum theming like Banshee or none at all like Diamondback?

I'm all up for themeing, but I hope the execution is better then what Mystic Timbers promised. 

• Like 1

^^I’m not sure what exactly was promised for Mystic Timbers. All I remember is a “family woodie” with a shed at the end that would do... something. KI never said anything about it being elaborately themed to Disney standards. Most of the hype around the shed came from forums like this where enthusiasts speculated on what would be in the shed, from some animatronics to an inversion/drop track. As for what the shed is, it’s a well themed area that is much more enjoyable than sitting in the blazing heat on a boring brakerun imo. Plus, in terms of what major park chains usually do, MT is well themed, with such things as lift hill voiceovers, a small “movie” for the queue, and amazing music by IMAScore, in addition to the Shed.

I personally love the theming. Could they have done more? Yeah of course. But for what was done, I think it’s great!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

• malem locked this topic