Decoding 2020

fryoj

25 minutes ago, Imperial79 said:

Oh you have?  Okay.  Have you been on it? Where does it rank for you (if you’ve been on it)? :)

23 minutes ago, LovinMeSomeBanshee said:

And it's also one of the best coasters in the world.  Length isn't everything.

I haven't been on it, nor did I claim to have been or make any comments on it's quality. You implied people don't complain about how short it is, and I'm saying that's not true.

4 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Looks like a trash can to me

Looks like a trash can

That's what I was thinking too but too far away to confirm what it is. I thought the supports would be silver/white not blue so I'm doubting that is a support but hard to tell from this distance 

getting ready to ride racer aget a better look. Nothing on the fence 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, fryoj said:

The supports for the storage shed will be light gray, not blue. 

Yeah that's what I thought too. I don't think it's a support but I'm not close enough to confirm yet but if you look closely at the picture it has a white lid so I'm guessing water cooler. Can't believe I skipped going to Soak City to get a picture of that crap lol 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, XBeastGirlX said:

Yes, can confirm the supposed support is really a trash can. Ugh 

they have staked out the rest of the footers though so that's kinda cool 

ETA 

wasnt someone wanting to see a picture of these hats a while back? 

IMG_7009.JPG

It was me, I was hoping they were trying to tell us something with these but according to @KIghostguy they've stocked those for a couple years now.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, ldhudsonjr said:

It was me, I was hoping they were trying to tell us something with these but according to @KIghostguy they've stocked those for a couple years now.

The 5 year plan man......its all about the 5 year plan. They knew this coaster was coming there for this is a teaser from KI!!!! haha

• Like 2

NOOOOO haha the Michael Jordan / Bulls  Intro lol. this would be terrible station music!  :lol:

Here is my vote for some station music or even que line music.......don't judge until you listen!

Or how about the beginning of this....would be amazing in the station. Also Ohio's own!!

28 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

NOOOOO haha the Michael Jordan / Bulls  Intro lol. this would be terrible station music!  :lol:

Here is my vote for some station music or even que line music.......don't judge until you listen!

Or how about the beginning of this....would be amazing in the station. Also Ohio's own!!

No no no, this B)

That first bank going back up the hill..  Is that the "closest" we will currently get to the "feel" of an inversion on a giga?

Looks like a 90.  I've rode all other Gigas, i305, leviathan, millenium force, fury 325.  I dont think they have a bank as pronounced as this one do they?

• Like 2

That first bank going back up the hill..  Is that the "closest" we will currently get to the "feel" of an inversion on a giga?

Looks like a 90.  I've rode all other Gigas, i305, leviathan, millenium force, fury 325.  I dont think they have a bank as pronounced as this one do they?

Fury has a 90 over the walkway

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, shizzzon said:

I think it'll be similar to the first turns on all of the Gigas minus i305. They are all around 90 and I think this will be too. 

• Like 2

Kings Island already admitting defeat by declaring that this coaster will be trash. Seriously though, it’s probably a steel drum that the bolts came in. There appears to be a black one next to the T shaped footer.

• Sad 1

• malem locked this topic