Decoding 2020

fryoj

30 minutes ago, Fye Coasters said:

Yeah were all just as excited, i mean  i am. But i have heard that there have been 3 teasers up since day one. I have not located those. One day i spent a whole 4 hours looking around the park for them and could not find anything lol. At this point just time to sit back relax keep going on top of tower and keeping an eye out and wait on the park to let us know. 

Wait. Apparently there has been 3 teasers up since day one??? Who is the source for this?? Just curious... I would think the painting of the building is some kind of teaser if that is the case. Not sure what it would mean though. 

15 minutes ago, Hueney020 said:

Wait. Apparently there has been 3 teasers up since day one??? Who is the source for this?? Just curious... I would think the painting of the building is some kind of teaser if that is the case. Not sure what it would mean though. 

For the last time...the building was painted for Haunt last year. A new maze, C.H.A.O.S., was added to that building, replacing Board to Death. The building was repainted to go with the new theme and story behind C.H.A.O.S., NOT as a teaser for this coaster.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, KIghostguy said:

For the last time...the building was painted for Haunt last year. A new maze, C.H.A.O.S., was added to that building, replacing Board to Death. The building was repainted to go with the new theme and story behind C.H.A.O.S., NOT as a teaser for this coaster.

I’m pretty sure the building was painted that also to match the Flight of Fear building

3 minutes ago, ethancoaster said:

I think tomorrow is the day teasing starts. Essentially it’s four weeks out from August 8th, which seems like a pretty reasonable date.

Yeah guess we will see. I will be there tonight getting a pretty "zoomed" look 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Shaggy said:

image.png

This has got to be one of the most popular words to throw around of this entire decade. I really do think it's weird when someone applies it to something like this. It's not that serious man, we're a bunch of eager enthusiasts desperately wanting someone to put up a goofy sign on a fence or something, it's gonna be ok. lol

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

It is kind of funny honestly how the park is obviously up to something, and they are literally acting like nothing is happening. Park officials are definitely reading this thread and laughing at how desperate we are. Who knows, they may have had a stack of teaser posters for weeks now, just waiting to see how desperate we will get before they actually decide to put them up!

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, medford said:

Should have blacked out the dot if you didn't want anyone to know the streets, easy enough to find those street names if one cared enough to do so.

I live right next to my friends house and his dad is a police officer so if someone were to take there time out of their day to get my address and come to my house or something I’ll just get my friends dad:blink:

^^^

I doubt anyone wants to come to your house, or cause you ill will, but I'm just saying if you are going to take the time to black out the streets, blacking out the blue dot would have been equally important.  Better yet, don't even post a picture of where you live in relation to a easily identifiable building/structure to begin with.

• Like 3

It would be awesome if there were teasers in the park all season long and none of us had realized it yet.  Even better yet if they started posting clues about once a month to see who can find those teasers and post them.  The best teasers can often be hidden in clear sight.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, medford said:

^^^

I doubt anyone wants to come to your house, or cause you ill will, but I'm just saying if you are going to take the time to black out the streets, blacking out the blue dot would have been equally important.  Better yet, don't even post a picture of where you live in relation to a easily identifiable building/structure to begin with.

^^^In addition, a minor providing so much information about themselves on a public forum accessible to everyone is never a good idea (really for anyone for that matter...)

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

I live right next to my friends house and his dad is a police officer so if someone were to take there time out of their day to get my address and come to my house or something I’ll just get my friends dad:blink:

Yeah, that doesn't matter in the real world. I know that, at your age, you think cops can stop anything, but the reality is that if someone wanted to do something bad, knowing a cop was there wouldn't stop them. They could wait till he was gone, or just follow you when you left. If you don't believe me, show the pic to your friend's dad and he will set you straight. Theres a lot of bad people in the world. It's not worth the risk. 

• Like 4

Just now, fryoj said:

Yeah, that doesn't matter in the real world. I know that, at your age, you think cops can stop anything, but the reality is that if someone wanted to do something bad, knowing a cop was there wouldn't stop them. They could wait till he was gone, or just follow you when you left. If you don't believe me, show the pic to your friend's dad and he will set you straight. Theres a lot of bad people in the world. It's not worth the risk. 

How do I delete a post

2 hours ago, medford said:

It would be awesome if there were teasers in the park all season long and none of us had realized it yet. 

I don’t think anyone ever did figure out the meaning behind the wicked witch and the winged monkey standing by the Eiffel Tower during Halloween Haunt. ;)

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, standbyme said:

I don’t think anyone ever did figure out the    meaning behind the wicked witch and the winged monkey standing by the Eiffel Tower during Halloween Haunt. ;)

Perhaps the giant kraft noodle was a huge hint all along, and nobody knew, well except Jonathon maybe :)

• malem locked this topic