Decoding 2020

fryoj

23 minutes ago, thatguyfromohio said:

They had a run way and a real landing pad. They use to have helicopters tours at Kings Island

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know that. Didn't think that Firehawk had that for theming though?

Posted this on the other topic but I thought it should be shared here as well for folks who wanted updates!

I was able to get some pictures from CSF to share with y’all.

Hershey Track has been loaded on trailers and is ready to leave, I assume they’re running out of space at this point.
4a216c57e228b5cd19731edd765038c2.jpg
There are massive amounts of track sitting farther back on the property that are mostly out of view.
6cc2388ad8f0a06d836314c803ea514d.jpg
The front looks mostly the same.
3dee8ba4d8e68d4d653c157558cf8515.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

23 hours ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Here's a little concept I made on what an teaser/announcement poster could be like. Note: this was made by me and not by the park so this is NOT me trolling like other people have done. 

2019-07-14_21.00.50.jpg

When I first saw this, my brain autocorrected and I saw the Cedar Point logo where the KI one is (as it reminds me of Millennium Force). I really hope the announcement video takes some cues from Millennium Force’s video...

Also, Banshee’s announcement was on a Thursday; I know this because I wasn’t there. I was instead was fulfilling another commitment that just so happened to be on Thursdays.

• Like 2

A side note: here are some statistics from the links to the documents!

The top referrers to the link are KI Central (Obviously) and Facebook. I'm not sure where the link is posted there.

Most of the views are coming from the US, but people from Canada and Germany have also clicked on the link!

All in all about 1000 people have viewed the blueprints thus far.

As a favor, I'd appreciate it if people shared the blueprints using the bit.ly links. This way we can see how popular the documents are and track where they've been coming from. It makes for some interesting results, and makes sure that I receive credit for getting these!

• Like 2

Quick question, is there any telling on the blueprints if there is going to be an entrance sign ? If there is I really hope it’s like Banshees!

things like that usually appear in building permits in a later date, after they get a design of the sign. Sometimes the name isn’t even decided before track shows up

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

And for any odd reason someone thinks this isn’t a giga, here it shows how many seats there are on the train, credit goes to Bansheeback

Nice catch, but Diamondback has 32 seats too. And so does GateKeeper. And Banshee. And most B&M's. It think about all of their 4 wides have 8 cars of 4. 

12 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Quick question, is there any telling on the blueprints if there is going to be an entrance sign ? If there is I really hope it’s like Banshees!

No. We suspect it'll either be on the building where you enter the queue or in the grass between the queue and ride exit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fryoj said:

Nice catch, but Diamondback has 32 seats too. And so does GateKeeper. And Banshee. And most B&M's. It think about all of their 4 wides have 8 cars of 4. 

No. We suspect it'll either be on the building where you enter the queue or in the grass between the queue and ride exit.

Whoops 

• malem locked this topic