Decoding 2020

fryoj

I'll be completely honest. I am excited because for all I know this will be the tallest and fastest coaster that will ever be at KI. Good for the park to get something like this! I would have never thought a giga would be at the park until CF bought the park. I am extremely excited for it. Sure its not the tallest or fastest  even in the state but still gonna be pretty rad.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

I'll be completely honest. I am excited because for all I know this will be the tallest and fastest coaster that will ever be at KI. Good for the park to get something like this! I would have never thought a giga would be at the park until CF bought the park. I am extremely excited for it. Sure its not the tallest or fastest  even in the state but still gonna be pretty rad.

Yeah I get excited every time I go on Diamondback imagine how excited I’m gonna be for this lol

• Like 4

Just saw this commercial on TV. First scene has Fury 325 in the background. Teaser confirmed! LOL!

But in all seriousness, this is probably just one of Cedar Fair’s cookie cutter commercials. This commercial has more scenes from Carowinds than Kings Island. At least the GP don’t know...

5 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Just saw this commercial on TV. First scene has Fury 325 in the background. Teaser confirmed! LOL!

But in all seriousness, this is probably just one of Cedar Fair’s cookie cutter commercials. This commercial has more scenes from Carowinds than Kings Island.

Link doesn’t work

I think it is working now. For some reason it is still showing the first broken link, but the second one should be fine. I think the reason it took so long for it to upload was because I shot it in 4K at 60 FPS. Sorry if your video is lagging really bad. I promise I won’t do that next time!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

I really hope Kong’s island and Kroger does a commercial for Polaris like this, the animation looks absolutely amazing. 

I made this a long time ago, and now is the perfect time to finally use it for good.

Kong Returns.jpg

This is from when I was about 14 and just learning graphic design, so bear with my poor concept of scale.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Would you all be upset if there were no teasers? Maybe seeing a giant structure start to rise out of the ground be enough for the GP to get really excited. They would not really know what it is, except that is may be a huge roller coaster. A lot of people have not traveled to a park with a giga so they will be amazed by something rising higher than the Diamondback.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ben43065 said:

As per the animated commercials I haven’t seen any for Yukon Striker or Copperhead strike, anyone know if those rides even have TV commercials? I know Hangtime, Steel Vengeance & Twisted timbers all had them.

Is there Kroger’s in Canada? I think the commercials are only for Ohio Cedar Fair parks

• malem locked this topic