Decoding 2020

fryoj

29 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

This makes me so mad, the gp don’t understand the difference between a fan concept and the real thing. This dude says that this is what ki is getting

3FF9CF12-B5EB-480A-A635-E1E24293CD43.png

Hid it doesn’t say “concept” or “prediction” in the video title, the GP assume it is real!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Hid it doesn’t say “concept” or “prediction” in the video title, the GP assume it is real!

No this is a screenshot of this person who reposted the video on their channel, in the actual video it says fan concept, this person must be like 10 yrs old and didn’t see that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, collin.klopfstein said:

No this is a screenshot of this person who reposted the video on their channel, in the actual video it says fan concept, this person must be like 10 yrs old and didn’t see that

Gotta love the GP!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Maverick44 said:

I just wish I could know who this person was and how he got this information.  Boo that man lol

Unless this is yet another person I believe he said he was (or was working for) one of the contractors for food service at the park and they warned him of the upcoming announcement because of that. There is the possibility that it was something like Chick-Fil-A, or even the little ICEE/snack stand on International Street uses contracted workers rather than ones hired by KI. I’m a pretty skeptical person, but what I read rang true to me. I would still take it with a grain of salt, but I also wouldn’t discount it as a clear fabrication.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Magenta Lizard said:

Unless this is yet another person I believe he said he was (or was working for) one of the contractors for food service at the park and they warned him of the upcoming announcement because of that. There is the possibility that it was something like Chick-Fil-A, or even the little ICEE/snack stand on International Street uses contracted workers rather than ones hired by KI. I’m a pretty skeptical person, but what I read rang true to me. I would still take it with a grain of salt, but I also wouldn’t discount it as a clear fabrication. 

I don't believe this is the same person that spoke of the announcement on Reddit yesterday. I'm not 100% convinced, and we'll know soon enough whether or not they were telling the truth, but I'm not discounting it either. This person said they were an employee of the park, but wouldn't say which department. They deleted the thread shortly after posting it (at least I think it was them, r/rollercoaster Mod said he was going to allow it to stay up.) which reminds me of the leaked layout from earlier. If I had to bet on it right now, I think it's legit. We'll see though.

• Like 2

Remember what happened when someone posted the leaked layout on here before they deleted it right away. Many people thought that it was fake, but it ended up being real. I think within the next week or so, the park will put posters on the fence saying when the announcement will be and send invitations for the announcement to local news stations. Although there might not actually be a full-out teaser campaign, I could see the media invitations and announcement description to “hint” at the theme. I have attached a picture of what the posters on Mystic Timbers’ construction wall said prior to the announcement...

photos.medleyphoto.10736717.jpg

• Like 4

Remember what happened when someone posted the leaked layout on here before they deleted it right away. Many people thought that it was fake, but it ended up being real. I think within the next week or so, the park will put posters on the fence saying when the announcement will be and send invitations for the announcement to local news stations. Although there might not actually be a full-out teaser campaign, I could see the media invitations and announcement description to “hint” at the theme. I have attached a picture of what the posters on Mystic Timbers’ construction wall said prior to the announcement...
photos.medleyphoto.10736717.jpg

I hope we get signs like this haha these were awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

I thin these will be top spots for announcement with green being most likely, red being maybe and yellow being least likely since it’s in construction site

EAD87924-4946-47A3-BFC6-03F43B25D291.jpeg

hate to be a bummer but they could just reuse the site they had set up behind TR:TR, the stuff would be way easy to set up again

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Maverick44 said:

Maybe a mix with " Family Matters" as well lol

I used to love “Family Matters as a kid! I remember I laughed so hard when Steve knocked down the Christmas tree :lol:

Also, “Did I do that”?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Did someone at least screenshot it or anything about what it said?

This is before he added in the bit about August 14th, but comments on the original post confirm that's the date he added. I doubt this is even true though.

anno.JPG

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/16/2019 at 7:04 PM, FirefighterENG44 said:

Please disregard the quote I hit it accidentally and can't delete it for some reason. Alright, now on with my post. 

Don't get me wrong I love the teasers and think they are really fun but I wouldnt be mad if they didn't tease anything. However I really hope they give at least a months notice ahead of time for the announcement. They honestly IMO should let people know more in advance. For those of us who don't live close by it can be hard to make arrangements with only a month notice especially since announcements usually fall during the work week. For the love of the coaster gods please just give us a date for the announcement.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, collin.klopfstein said:

I thin these will be top spots for announcement with green being most likely, red being maybe and yellow being least likely since it’s in construction site

They just built a new building in the green spot, so I doubt it'll be there. 

4 minutes ago, Ben43065 said:

Those are for Hershey Park

That's what I was thinking because they left right after a truck with brown track, but they are the same white on our blue track, it just came through different in the picture. Wanted to be 100% sure though

• Like 1

• malem locked this topic