Decoding 2020

fryoj

I’m assuming once we have an announcement we will get a construction camera. Although I assumed we’d have teasers by now as well and we know how that’s going.

Where would you put a camera to watch over the construction?

I’m inclined to say on top of FoF but WindSeeker May have the overall best vantage point.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, ohiocoasterfan said:

I’m assuming once we have an announcement we will get a construction camera. Although I assumed we’d have teasers by now as well and we know how that’s going.

Where would you put a camera to watch over the construction?

I’m inclined to say on top of FoF but WindSeeker May have the overall best vantage point.

The Eiffel Tower? That wide angle would get the whole thing. We got tomb raider building for Mystic but it was way smaller. 

• Like 3

Not that any of the recent posts are false, but why would the park allow someone to "steal their thunder" to announce anything?

These projects are kept very confidential.  Why would they spill the beans to someone on the inside now before announcing it themselves?

58 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

I will laugh when there is no announcement on Auh 15th lol  There is no reasonable source then " A Guy"

I don't know why you're so convinced it's not real. None of us know for sure obviously but it is within the timeframe we would've expected it to be, and we've now heard it from more than one source. Sure, take it with a grain of salt, but I'm definitely going to proceed as if that's the date so I've got my ducks in a row if it is.

Probably either reposition the Diamondback cam or move the MT cam to the FOF building. I'd vote for the later as that cam has the worst views. 

1 hour ago, BoddaH1994 said:

Unconfirmed, but Midwest Coaster Fans is calling for an Aug 15th announcement.

Probably just running with the reddit post info.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sixohdieselrage said:

What if the teaser was hidden in a place where only a select few know where to look? Such as a Gold Tag's street name... :ph34r:

That would be kind of a crappy teaser then, but I get the sense you're hinting at something you're aware of. What are some of the gold tag street names?

• malem locked this topic