Decoding 2020

fryoj

This might be something, but it is probably nothing. On Firehawk’s poster, it says 11: AZ with the 11 maybe stating how many years it operated at Kings Island. On Invertigo’s poster, it says 20: AZ, and since 2019 is year 20 for the ride, do you think it will be removed after the season? Maybe these posters are hinting at what ride were/are being removed, but I am probably wrong...

• Like 5

1 minute ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

This might be something, but it is probably nothing. On Firehawk’s poster, it says 11: AZ with the 11 maybe stating how many years it operated at Kings Island. On Invertigo’s poster, it says 20: AZ, and since 2019 is year 20 for the ride, do you think it will be removed after the season? Maybe these posters are hinting at what ride were/are being removed, but I am probably wrong...

No I think it says 20 since it's year 20 for the ride and not because it's being removed. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Flying Ace Aerial Chase was made by Vekoma though, so why is it not there?

Yup so I have no idea why they started with those 2 coasters. Also why put Firehawk on there? its not a coaster anymore lol I know its the same spot but why lol

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Ben43065 said:

I’m going to stop you right there. 

I know its all based on opinion but Invertigo is the worst in my eyes.  AE and Vortex are classic and I would still ride Vortex at least once a season. I haven't been on Invertigo in years.

• Like 5

If you look at the top there is an 8 on Invertigo and 9 on Firehawk in Roman numerals. Could this mean after they spell out Kings Island, would they do a 7 letter name ahead of it for Project X?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Polaris has 7 letters

• Like 2

Just noticed on the posters, Invertigo is specified as “Sequence VIII” while Firehawk is “Sequence IX.” I feel like Project X will be “Sequence X,” but what about sequences “I” through “VII”?

Edit: Just beat to it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

They will probably do the 11 major coasters there... like the eleven chairs at the funeral they set up last year (I am not positive on this). This is perfect because there are eleven letters in Kings Island. They may be going by manufacturer because Flying Ace Aerial Chase is a kiddie coaster. They might save B&M for last and put up a poster that says “Manufacturing Partner: B&M,” “Project X,” and “major announcement whenever...”

• Like 1

• malem locked this topic