Decoding 2020

fryoj

Just now, MrSourNinja said:

I’m definitely not trolling. I took 3 pics. One wide and one close for each poster. I have a friend with me who can confirm. If y’all think I can photoshop that well y’all are crazy lol. 

More proof in the form of the photo in my library: 

BBF2E7DC-180A-4AB7-8133-A5701915222D.png

• Like 5

Just now, MrSourNinja said:

I’m definitely not trolling. I took 3 pics. One wide and one close for each poster. I have a friend with me who can confirm. If y’all think I can photoshop that well y’all are crazy lol. 

Where on the fence where they at? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MrSourNinja said:

Not to mention there was clearly water on those posters, way to high quality to be photoshop.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MrSourNinja said:

The far right side. Only had room for about one more poster or they’d have to move them. 

If they wanted to spell out Kings Island, they would have had to start on the left side. Maybe the employee who put them up got their right and left confused... honestly, I am confused!

• Like 2

Just now, XBeastGirlX said:

So they would have had to do backwards in time then? Maybe someone messed up and they have to move them

This is most likely the case imo. Prolly told a worker who didn’t quite understand the instructions. Or they waited for someone to get interested and take pictures before taking it down as a troll. 

• Like 1

If they were on the far right, that was the problem. They would have needed to be on the far left to spell out the parks name. 

Or we cracked it already and they want to make it more complicated.

32 minutes ago, Jdm_4ever said:

I think the tests lines just match up with how many rides those given coasters have gave over the years. 

Yes, but the "tests" terminology is what I was referencing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maverick44 said:

The fence looks different? The photo the fence is dryish. Has it not been raining at all? @Bansheeback photo the fence is soaked. they don't dry that fast. Did it rain over night in Mason?

It rained for a couple hours moderately steadily after I took the photo. Not sure about overnight rain as I don’t live that close. That’s why his photo shows it being more wet. I’m still at the park so I will go look for the holes in the fence after riding MT. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Enchanted Voyage Lover said:

Yes, been raining there.

4 minutes ago, MrSourNinja said:

It rained for a couple hours moderately steadily after I took the photo. Not sure about overnight rain as I don’t live that close. That’s why his photo shows it being more wet. I’m still at the park so I will go look for the holes in the fence after riding MT. 

So something isn't adding up. The fence should of been wet then? Its looks very dry in the pic with the posters? I have privacy fence and they don't dry very fast when the suns not out. Not trying to say anyone is trolling. Some thigns are not adding up to me. Idk.

EDIT * @Enchanted Voyage Lover yes that looks like the fence in those for sure. haha *

The theme seems to be renamed and past coaster's of Kings Island.  If they intend to spell out Kings Island they need  11 posters.  

My guess is in no order the remaining will be:

King Cobra, 

OG Bat

Top Gun

Italian Stunt Job

Outer Limits

Demon

Bavarian Beetle

Son of Beast

and the last one could be any of the following:

Scooby's Ghoster Coaster

Fairly Odd Coaster 
Beastie 
Scooby Doo 

Edit:  I just realized Invertigo is going by it's current name in the poster.  So I guess the real list is this:

King Cobra, 

OG Bat

The Bat

Backlot Stunt Coaster

Flight of Fear

Demon

Bavarian Beetle

Son of Beast

Woodstock Express

• Like 4

• malem locked this topic