Decoding 2020

fryoj

1 minute ago, Maverick44 said:

So something isn't adding up. The fence should of been wet then? Its looks very dry in the pic with the posters? I have privacy fence and they don't dry very fast when the suns not out. Not trying to say anyone is trolling. Some thigns are not adding up to me. Idk.

It didn’t rain much if it all before I took the pictures. The rain came after. 

• Like 3

I feel confident the posters were real. Magenta Lizard has been on here a long time and wouldn't troll and those pics are too realistic. 

So the question is why did they take them down? 

I personally think it was a simple placement issue. If so, someone is getting chewed out big time right now. 

• Like 10

1 minute ago, ldhudsonjr said:

I'm noticing the same thing. It doesn't look like the same fence.

It’s definitely the same fence. Getting on the front of mystic in one train then we’re going over there to find the nail holes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XBeastGirlX said:

I feel confident the posters were real. Magenta Lizard has been on here a long time and wouldn't troll and those pics are too realistic. 

So the question is why did they take them down? 

I personally think it was a simple placement issue. If so, someone is getting chewed out big time right now. 

He posted after me so that’s 2 people who confirmed. 

• Like 4

Also, The Romberg test is used to test patients balance. Often you walk with eyes open then walk with eyes closed to see if your gait changes. 

From what I can see, those graphs and tests just show the affect of the coasters on the people who ride them. Cool pictures that just show the effect they have on your body.

• Like 4

As an RN, take this for what you will:  Invertigo is a play on the word vertigo, which is dizziness.  Oscillopsia is a condition where you vision can appear shaky and blurry.  Syncope is dizziness, which can often lead to falls.  A negative Romberg test will result in falling.  MRI is performed in a confined space, and can cause dizziness.  Posturography is also a test used to measure balance.  All of these are tied into the brain, which is pictured on the poster.

I can't see much on the Firehawk poster, but I see either EKG or EEG rhythm strips.  One is cardiac, the other is brain.  I can't determine the tests, because the image is too blurry.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, ldhudsonjr said:

I'm noticing the same thing. It doesn't look like the same fence.

EDIT: Somebody else look and tell me if I'm crazy. The teaser pics and the pictures @Bansheeback posted don't look like the same fence to me at all.

Check out the post from @Magenta Lizard. Its gonna be the same. I saw the difference at first. The fence must of just been a bit dryer then.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MrSourNinja said:

He posted after me so that’s 2 people who confirmed. 

Yes, I'm sure you aren't trolling. I was just pointing out that a senior member confirmed so we shouldn't be worried about if they were real or not. 

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, BeeastFarmer said:

As an RN, take this for what you will:  Invertigo is a play on the word vertigo, which is dizziness.  Oscillopsia is a condition where you vision can appear shaky and blurry.  Syncope is dizziness, which can often lead to falls.  A negative Romberg test will result in falling.  MRI is performed in a confined space, and can cause dizziness.  Posturography is also a test used to measure balance.  All of these are tied into the brain, which is pictured on the poster.

I can't see much on the Firehawk poster, but I see either EKG or EEG rhythm strips.  One is cardiac, the other is brain.  I can't determine the tests, because the image is too blurry.

A positive Romberg results in falling/instability, but yes I agree with you. The graphs on Firehawk are ECG. They have all 12 leads to show the electrical activity in the heart when (I'm assuming) the "subjects" are riding the coaster. They have all leads (AVR,AVL,AVF, etc.). These just signify where on the body the leads are. 

I have no idea what the colored graph is on the Firehawk poster below the ECG. 

• Like 4

It is obvious... the posters first went up when it was dry outside, but they were quickly taken down when it started raining. This means that whenever it rains, our giga is going to suffer from downtime because it cannot operate in the rain. Good teaser is you ask me! LOL! Just Kidding!

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, KI FANATIC 37 said:

A positive Romberg results in falling, but yes I agree with you. The graphs on Firehawk are ECG. They have all 12 leads to show the electrical activity in the heart when (I'm assuming) the "subjects" are riding the coaster. They have all leads (AVR,AVL,AVF, etc.). These just signify where on the body the leads are. 

I have no idea what the colored graph is on the Firehawk poster below the ECG. 

The graph shows Firehawk’s colors as X-Flight at Geauga Lake and Firehawk’s colors at Kings Island!

478870526_bb575ba9b0_z.jpg

FirehawkKingsIsland.jpg

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

It is obvious... the posters first went up when it was dry outside, but they were quickly taken down when it started raining. This means that whenever it rains, our giga is going to suffer from downtime because it cannot operate in the rain. Good teaser is you ask me! LOL! Just Kidding!

This isn't going to be an Intimin LSM lift hill. haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

The graph shows Firehawk’s colors as X-Flight at Geauga Lake and Firehawk’s colors at Kings Island!

So we can see that the ECG shows tachycardia (elevated heart rate), and the graph signifies the changes in Firehawk's change in colors. Also, on Invertigo, it shows the "subjects" who rode the coaster had tests performed on them that checked for balance and stability.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

This isn't going to be an Intimin LSM lift hill. haha

Look to the bright side... if this coaster does suffer from extreme downtime, Cedar Fair will stop working with B&M and might give Intamin another chance! I know you would love a Blitz at KI!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, XBeastGirlX said:

Yes, I'm sure you aren't trolling. I was just pointing out that a senior member confirmed so we shouldn't be worried about if they were real or not. 

I didn't realize two people posted them, I thought Magenta had just zoomed in on the relevant parts of the original photo. So seeing as I thought only one person had posted them and they're now gone I don't feel like It was dumb to doubt they existed in the first place....lol

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, BoddaH1994 said:

Maverick is a great ride but it's what?  12 years old and it still has a fair amount of down time every day.  

That's a huge consideration when chains are choosing manufacturers.  

And Diamondback is 10 years old and has seen a fair amount of downtime especially this year. I think people just like to overlook the B&M issues for some reason. I love both and do not care that much about the downtime as I am not the park. 

• Like 3

Ok, so they changed them out. The graph on the Firehawk one is significantly different than it was 6AC9A0EC-B52A-4FA9-8754-70365F9B7462.jpeg

this morning^

37411DD8-CEBC-4D54-9B7F-39B81A0D5F64.jpeg

^now

I’ll look to see if there are any differences on Invertigo in a bit. Nothing jumps out yet tho. 

Edit: everything between the brain and tests administered is a little different

95283487-0327-4C7C-9EDA-09CF9E6C4ACF.jpeg

^this morning

71B9D0F0-C97F-4BC1-9177-1C757844CDF0.jpeg

^now

• Like 13
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

• malem locked this topic