Decoding 2020

fryoj

The new ekg almost looks like it could be positive and negative G's as they all are one direction then the other direction. 

2 minutes ago, ldhudsonjr said:

Anyway so what do you guys think the  11 : AZ and 20 : AZ mean?

Age at the park. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, BruceWayneWins said:

The theme seems to be renamed and past coaster's of Kings Island.  If they intend to spell out Kings Island they need  11 posters.  

My guess is in no order the remaining will be:

King Cobra, 

OG Bat

Top Gun

Italian Stunt Job

Outer Limits

Demon

Bavarian Beetle

Son of Beast

and the last one could be any of the following:

Scooby's Ghoster Coaster

Fairly Odd Coaster 
Beastie 
Scooby Doo 

Edit:  I just realized Invertigo is going by it's current name in the poster.  So I guess the real list is this:

King Cobra, 

OG Bat

The Bat

Backlot Stunt Coaster

Flight of Fear

Demon

Bavarian Beetle

Son of Beast

Woodstock Express

Since the first two were Vekoma, my guess is we get The Bat and The Bat together. Son of Beast with Woodstock Express (former Beastie), Backlot and Flight of Fear, Demon and Bavarian Beetle, and King Cobra by itself.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Magenta Lizard said:

Ok, so they changed them out. The graph on the Firehawk one is significantly different than it was 6AC9A0EC-B52A-4FA9-8754-70365F9B7462.jpeg

this morning^

37411DD8-CEBC-4D54-9B7F-39B81A0D5F64.jpeg

^now

I’ll look to see if there are any differences on Invertigo in a bit. Nothing jumps out yet tho. 

The new one looks much more like a typical ECG. Heart Rate now looks closer to 150BPM. I have to look closer though.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, MrSourNinja said:

Just walked back and got two more wide angles photos. They actually have never moved. Posters in identical spots as before. 

Not me pictured. 

D7B1F7A8-539D-4F47-A1AD-502BE2AA4ED1.jpeg

Okay y’all found out some edits were made. Still in the same screw holes tho. Poster content may have changed slightly. Size and position did not. 

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, MrSourNinja said:

Let’s just say I’m good enough to play against people who buy all their cards. But not committed enough to get a similar lineup. 

I can't get higher than the Pennant Race level. Those Sony Partners moments helped my team.

Anyways, I love how this thread blew up after the posters were gone. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, fryoj said:

The new ekg almost looks like it could be positive and negative G's as they all are one direction then the other direction. 

Its definitely just an ECG. The leads on the body are attached in different directions, so if the positive end is on the right side of the body, the graph goes in the negative/downward direction.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Magenta Lizard said:

So, on the Invertigo poster, even tho the words changed, “RFMP” are the same under testing. And under syncing, a word starting with O was replaced by one with P...

Orion and Polaris reference somehow?

I wonder if they'll keep changing them, I can't see them fixing a mistake and having it back out there with a fixed version within a few hours.

Edit: Depending on the material. As stated above. 

• Like 4

Just now, JubJester said:

I wonder if they'll keep changing them, I can't see them fixing a mistake and having it back out there with a fixed version within a few hours.

That's why I'm wondering what these are made out of. A heavy cardboard type poster could be printed short notice, but not a metal sign 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JubJester said:

I can't get higher than the Pennant Race level. Those Sony Partners moments helped my team.

Anyways, I love how this thread blew up after the posters were gone. 

It’s tough man. You eventually play people who never swing at pitches out of the zone so eventually they’ll bite you when you throw something in the zone. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, THE_BEASTmaster said:

Ok, what’s that sign on the dark brown gate to the right? That wasn’t there in the picture that didn’t show the signs.

2e2416ff2dff1084eb7a3235647c1c54.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That just got put up!!! My last pictures didn’t have it there. 

Edit: nvm decoded as an illusion lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I don’t know why either. I honestly suspected the panorama without them was trolling, because I knew darn well they HAD been there
Especially when I was reading this thread finally on my way back and there they were. Very surprised they were different when I looked closely. 

fa578c3642ae4f25590d12ad64c81e37.jpg
For the record I swear this is real lol, they weren’t there for a short while.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bansheeback said:

fa578c3642ae4f25590d12ad64c81e37.jpg
For the record I swear this is real lol, they weren’t there for a short while.

You’re fine man. They took them down and edited them and put them back up. All good. 

• Like 9

• malem locked this topic