Decoding 2020

fryoj

Someone on Reddit said this could ultimately be spelling out “Kings Island 2020.” Fifteen letters, fifteen coasters at the park including Firehawk. K is the first letter and it looks like a 0 with Firehawk, so the last character, if this theory holds true. So the space will be gradually filled up with Invertigo moving more and more to the left. Personally, I think this makes a lot of sense.
Where do you see 0 on the Firehawk one? I see an I.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ohiocoasterfan said:

Three thoughts...

Odd that they changed the ECG reading and the wording in the Invertigo poster. That has to be for a reason.

Maybe the name ends in K and I and each new poster will be another letter toward the name.

Long shot.... Maybe they are getting rid of Invertigo and putting in a new flat for next year in that spot. They’ve recently had trouble with it valleying. That would explain the shorter Giga length.

As much as I wish this was true. Just valleying once this season doesn't mean its leaving. Fingers crossed though haha

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, WailsLikeABanshee said:

Where do you see 0 on the Firehawk one? I see an I.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Completely overlooked that, ha ha ha! I thought the circle in the background was a 0. Maybe I should have my eyes checked... 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, calakapepe said:

Looks like they changed the chart on Firehawk for some reason.

Sorry for adding to the explosion of replies. :p

I think someone on here went over this and kind of explained what the new chart is in the medical terms.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

On 7/16/2019 at 6:48 PM, jcovelli said:

You guys know they've been teasing this whole time right? Building a coaster and not saying a word about it.. that's the ultimate tease.

Also, Hershey's coaster is now vertical and there's been no announcement yet. 

I was at Hershey last week and they have a small bit of track up and the beginning of their station and their teaser posters are “Tallest”, “Fastest”, “Longest”, “Sweetest”.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I could see them teasing Vortex with charts/graphs/tests of dizziness. 

Even though the Invertigo poster had to do with that as well, they took off the Romberg test on the Invertigo poster. I could see that coming back up on a Vortex poster. You could also see something about the Epley Maneuver 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Maverick44 said:

What poster could we see next? I am thinking Vortex it can relate to a space / robot theme.

Don't know. I still think beast will be the last one before Project X is announced. It is the most iconic of the park. First time I rode it was 40 years ago and was at night because we waited in line for hours. At that time the park sold those buckets of beer. You would see some of them floating around in the water beside the station. I really miss that theme. Dark at night, eight years old....what a ride!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Enchanted Voyage Lover said:

Don't know. I still think beast will be the last one before Project X is announced. It is the most iconic of the park. First time I rode it was 40 years ago and was at night because we waited in line for hours. At that time the park sold those buckets of beer. You would see some of them floating around in the water beside the station. I really miss that theme. Dark at night, eight years old....what a ride!

I could see that for sure. Right before that being 1 of 2 options. Either DB or Banshee. I think FoF will be right before those 2 and MT right before FoF. Unless they keep manufactures together. Then I have no idea. haha 

• Like 5

• malem locked this topic