Decoding 2020

fryoj

2 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Sorry guys, I don't think we are looking at a launch here. The lift hill section of the blueprints basically shows the stuff needed for a chain lift. 

i thought it would be too good to be true, I didn't know if the prints showed them or not. Thanks!

• Like 2

The inconsistency in the design of these posters bothers me...but that's probably only because I do production art and quality assurance for a living, so I'm always looking for mistakes. It probably hinders my ability to enjoy things, but I can't help it.

For instance: the Invertigo poster does not have the "Research Partner" verbiage above the manufacturer that the other two have. The Firehawk poster uses a different font and also has colons after "Tests Administered" and "Test Purpose", while the other two don't. I would have marked these up and sent them back to the designer before printing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, _capture_the_thrills_ said:

I haven’t seen a full layout of the fence as of today but the FOF poster is to the right of the Firehawk poster, they could very well be spelling out “KI Orion”

I wonder if they are spelling out the hashtag they are planning to market the ride with. Maybe it is #KIOrion or #KIOrion2020? 

EDIT: Depending on how much space is between the signs, if any at all, perhaps #KIPolaris? If the letters aren't debuting in order, that is. 

• Like 3

Yoooo. I think I’ve decoded something FOR REAL.

The “Tests Administered” Numbers might mean something. Possible ride stats ... I may even know what stats are being said.

Here’s the stat from Invertigo

7D1333BC-2DCE-4659-9BBD-6FAFEC6FAF2E.jpeg

Or 11554278

5427 ft is only 28 ft off from my prediction of 5455 ft for the track length.

From Flight of Fear

9637C474-6A3E-4172-B343-F8F416355142.jpeg

Or 6761893

189 seconds or 3 min and 9 seconds is about the same total ride time as Leviathan, a competitively similar B&M “giga” coaster.

And for the most controversial ...

From Firehawk ...

8D84D3BC-2E70-4011-9FF8-2A8E08F33A3D.jpeg

Or 6762893

289 ft is a height value that is within 5-7 ft of any reasonable estimate for the height of the coaster. I am still holding that the coaster will be called a 300 ft tall coaster but this potential stat is very interesting.

Although, I’m hoping that number is a red herring and the only number that matters is the one at the end that says 3. Lol ... 3 total trains

Make sense anyone?!

• Like 8

Okay, this is a very "out there" thinking process (and I'm new so it's fine if you don't listen to me), but I took the sequence numbers found in the upper-right hand corner and corresponded them with the letters on the posters. FoF's "Sequence Number" looked like a "V" (or 5), but I couldn't tell very well. Could someone confirm which sequence number is on Flight of Fear? Also sorry for the awful handwriting.

EDIT: this is assuming that there will be 10 posters.

KIteaseranalysis.jpg

Edited by ZekTehKek
Added something to my post.
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, ZekTehKek said:

Okay, this is a very "out there" thinking process (and I'm new so it's fine if you don't listen to me), but I took the sequence numbers found in the upper-right hand corner and corresponded them with the letters on the posters. FoF's "Sequence Number" looked like a "V" (or 5), but I couldn't tell very well. Could someone confirm which sequence number is on Flight of Fear? Also sorry for the awful handwriting.

KIteaseranalysis.jpg

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

There is still an O in Polaris...….don't give up hope

Although it is hard telling, assuming there isn't going to be too much space in between the words they are spelling, LARIS might use up the space between O and KI better than RION, which would leave an awkward amount of space. This is based on a lot of other assumptions, including whether it was the first O that appeared for Orion and if the letters are even going to spell the title at all. 

Also, what are the chances of the letters being placed scrambled for further decoding? 

• Like 6

• malem locked this topic