Decoding 2020

fryoj

20 minutes ago, ZekTehKek said:

If we're relating the letters on the poster to the sequence number in the upper right hand corner, this is what we would have:

_ _ W _ O _ _ K I

But I doubt they'll end up relating to each other.

O is before W

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Shaggy said:

I would suspect the watermark letters have nothing to do with it's name... but are a reference to just the theme or what it does...

The letters could simply be referencing one of the laws of physics.

N E W T O N 1 K I - based on Sir Issac Newton's 1st law of motion "A body at rest will remain at rest, and a body in motion will remain in motion unless it is acted upon by an external force."

or 

N E W T O N 2 K I- based on Sir Issac Newton's 1st law of motion "The force acting on an object is equal to the mass of that object times its acceleration."

or

N E W T O N 3 K I - based on Sir Issac Newton's 1st law of motion "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." 

Or it could simply be a more generic "N E W T O N S K I" or "N E W T O N @ K I"

Isaac Newton was an astronomer and invented higher math like calculus and statisitcs... so these "hints" would fit nicely with the rumored "space" theme... and the math analogy would pair up well with ride stats.

Fun guessing game - this is what I've been waiting for.

Hang on guys...  I may be on to something...  I did a search, and... anyone remember this?

I am just taking a jab in the dark - and frankly I only thought of it because I have a cat with a middle name "Newton"  LOL!  I am loving that KI is doing these posters.  Way more fun that people posting blueprints.

• Like 11

Newton's 4th law:

This Fourth Law states – “Neither matter or energy moves relative to Absolute Space”. A body of matter or a photon is always at zero velocity relative to absolute space. When a force is exerted on a body, the body does not move or accelerate relative to absolute space, it only moves relative to other matter but its relativistic mass will increase. Its “space energy level” increases. When the body emits more energy than it is receiving its mass will decrease. When a body emits a photon it speeds away at the speed of light but remains stationary relative to absolute space’”

• Like 2

21 hours ago, shizzzon said:

KI isn't small for attendance.  

I just came back from Carowinds, Kings Dominion, Canada's Wonderland, Cedar Point and Kings Island (go here few times so far this year) all from Memorial Day to this past weekend.  

Kings Dominion is pathetic in terms of attendance turnout.  I can get on i305 literally anytime i wanted to.  Only line was for Twisted Timbers because their market are all RMC-heads right now.

Carowinds was better filled.  
Canada's Wonderland is typically packed like KI but KI has been way more packed this year on the weekends than i've seen in a while.
Cedar Point of course still the most packed.

KI has 3 trains on newer rides already.  Literally improbably for a new coaster like this to not have 3 trains.  Matter of fact, might even get 4, 3 active 1 backup.
That's how Millenium Force is stamped at CP.  Intamin has stamped on the train they received 4 trains for this ride.

And it's too bad they can't have FOF's, Backlot's, and Millie's un-boarding station. I feel it would speed up capacity on a couple of our coasters. (especially for Banshee, Diamondback, The Beast, and Vortex)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JonahWilliamson said:

oh sh*t

Throw us off by putting up KI first and at the end....

i just am not sure if two will fit at the end

They got room to adjust if need be.

The real question is M O O N W A L K I N G an actual hint to anything about the coaster or just  "hey its space themed and so it this puzzle".  

B&M Stand Up Giga confirmed.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

The plot thickens...

2 minutes ago, DeltaFlyer said:

Top right corner. The sequence has been changed from Sequence V to Sequence VII as well. 

Could this mean they are interchangeable? V and VII are both O? That would give us:

_ _ W _ O _ O K I

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, BoddaH1994 said:

This guy on Twitter is claiming that the posters are different. Allegedly it’s the wording, but I can’t tell from the photos.

6 minutes ago, BoddaH1994 said:

Update: 

Here are clearer images:

“Tests administered”

Clearly these test numbers are significant, otherwise why bother changing it? 

• Like 2

Just now, BruceWayneWins said:

It's one poster.  They updated it.  They did the same with one of the other ones on Day 1.

I know they updated it. I'm saying was the updated actually something other than just a mistake. Engineer X hinted at there being a reason for the swap

• malem locked this topic