Decoding 2020

fryoj

Hmmm. I wonder what the significance of the posters constantly changing can be.... 

Maybe it has to do with the layout changing. The CAD models have never been filed before for a ride and there is no need to include them. I also find it extremely odd that Bansheeback could not find the additional footer blueprints for everything past the lift hill. Maybe they are filed under something other than Project X. They are clearly making changes to these posters for a reason.
  • Like 4

I think they are basically using KIC as their proofreaders. Someone pointed out yesterday that the FOF ridership numbers and the Firehawk ridership numbers were only a difference of 1000. Now that number has changed. It seems like their design department doesn't really have much of a quality assurance department.

• Like 6

Then that means so far the first 3 posters have all changed once, the 3rd changing the actual sequence...

Well, who here has no life? No job? But a season pass?

We need someone to just sit in front of the fence for the next 5-10 days just staring at it and record any changes along the way

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, shizzzon said:

Then that means so far the first 3 posters have all changed once, the 3rd changing the actual sequence...

Well, who here has no life? No job? But a season pass?

We need someone to just sit in front of the fence for the next 5-10 days just staring at it and record any changes along the way

I’m 14 and have a gold pass

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, sikkinixx99 said:

Does FOF run 2 or 3 trains?

2 trains. I think the 3rd was sitting around for years.

Also - Can someone stick a camera where no one can see it look at the fence  and we can stream 24 hours! lol j/k don't do that......but really do it and just message me a link hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, sikkinixx99 said:

Does FOF run 2 or 3 trains?

I cant see it ever running 3. It has it's own unloading area which takes longer plus its seats slows down loading due to people not knowing where to put the seatbelt, lol.

I've never seen an empty train in front of the unloading area.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, shizzzon said:

I cant see it ever running 3. It has it's own unloading area which takes longer plus its seats slows down loading due to people not knowing where to put the seatbelt, lol.

The coaster used too / came with 3 trains.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, shizzzon said:

It used to run 3.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, BruceWayneWins said:

It used to run 3.

I never knew this... maybe that is why it says *1,200 r/h on Flight of Fear’s poster because right now iFlight of Fear puts through 600 riders per hour with two trains, and it may have been originally planned for it to put through 1,200 riders per hour with three trains.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WailsLikeABanshee said:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Bayern Kurve the first ride included, to not have changed names at some point?

Also I'm back to thinking sequence order is gonna spell out NEW2020KI. I suppose only time will tell.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Edit for spelling.

M O O N W A L K I N G

and yes unless you count when it went to Australia.  If you don't count that then Firehawk doesn't count either.

• Like 1

M O O N W A L K I N G

and yes unless you count when it went to Australia.  If you don't count that then Firehawk doesn't count either.
What was it when it went to Australia? And I could go either way on counting it, while still justifying counting Firehawk, because it's name changed when it came, not left.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Honestly, since the park is putting a giga right next to Flight of Fear, they should add some more trains on if they can because the lines are going to be super long and slow moving. They are already! LOL!

Heck, they're extending the queue line too! I couldn't imagine waiting in a full extended FoF queue line!

• Like 7

• malem locked this topic