Decoding 2020

fryoj

I was a FIRM believer that the blue prints couldnt be faked or changed. But until I see the updated and footer plans, especially if they are updating them under a different name, Maybe just maybe, to keep an open mind, is it possible that the lesson behind changing the teasers is "everything isnt as it seems" Because these teasers are doing their job. Hyping everyone up. But they always hit the enthusiasts, (Bat flies again for Banshee kinda thing) is it possible we dont know the second half and it may just be different from the plans we saw or am i another person being dumb

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

4 minutes ago, JonahWilliamson said:

I was a FIRM believer that the blue prints couldnt be faked or changed. But until I see the updated and footer plans, especially if they are updating them under a different name, Maybe just maybe, to keep an open mind, is it possible that the lesson behind changing the teasers is "everything isnt as it seems" Because these teasers are doing their job. Hyping everyone up. But they always hit the enthusiasts, (Bat flies again for Banshee kinda thing) is it possible we dont know the second half and it may just be different from the plans we saw or am i another person being dumb

That would be absolutely hilarious if it were to happen.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, JonahWilliamson said:

At this point, I'd say anything is possible.  I mean all we've seen really are partial footer plans and electrical plans.  Haven't really seen the ride.  Maybe they were using the plans that got leaked to throw everyone off.  I still am honestly very skeptical but stranger things have happened in the construction of coasters.  The Beast was supposed to be similar to shooting star after all... lol

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, JonahWilliamson said:

It costs thousands of dollars to submit plans like these. Modifications require another fee and submitting a new set of plans. They aren't changing. Most places use a sliding scale based upon size of the project and it is not just the building department that has to review the plans.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, ldhudsonjr said:

Just curious, why the 31st?

First, sorry for the double post.  

They need 5 more letters, that would be Tuesday, the 30th.  "Tomorrow" would be the 31st. If I looked at the calendar correctly. Lol

• Like 4

Just now, yuhyuhyuh said:

i could see flight commander & Delirium being posters next. i’m absolutely stumped on our little hangman lol.

I'm not sure they'd want to bring up Flight Commander. There would be kids asking their parents what it was..."Oh, it was a  ride that flipped you upside down and if you were drunk enough and passed out you'd fall out and die".

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Remember The Racer instagram post when they were getting rid of the old parking tolls. The gp thought oh well there goes racer... Well at that announcement Greg said "what is the two eye sores leaving Kings Island next year" GP yells: "Racer" . I could just seen Greg, Don and Chad up there pulling that. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, JonahWilliamson said:

Remember The Racer instagram post when they were getting rid of the old parking tolls. The gp thought oh well there goes racer... Well at that announcement Greg said "what is the two eye sores leaving Kings Island next year" GP yells: "Racer" . I could just seen Greg, Don and Chad up there pulling that. 

Mr. Scheid retired last year.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, fyrfyter said:

It costs thousands of dollars to submit plans like these. Modifications require another fee and submitting a new set of plans. They aren't changing. Most places use a sliding scale based upon size of the project and it is not just the building department that has to review the plans.

Yeah I feel like we've been going in circles about this for months. I really don't think anyone should be getting their hopes up about the idea that the coaster is going to be anything other than what we've seen in terms of height and layout.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, fyrfyter said:

Even at that, at this point I'm not discounting anything as concrete merely because it seems logical.  Like I said, highly skeptical,  just not completely ruling anything out anymore.  Lol

• Like 2

• malem locked this topic