Decoding 2020

fryoj

Just now, sikkinixx99 said:

What's thousands of dollars though when you're dropping millions on a coaster?

What's the time delay, when building department, fire, plumbing, and electrical all have to be reviewed again and they won't let you move forward with what you want to do? The other part is, if there are other projects ongoing, said update doesn't automatically move to the front of the line.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fryoj said:

Hey Guyz MaYbe ThE FoOterZ aRE FaKe TWo!

So its not even in the same realm to make the lift hill and station footers correct and fake the second half of the ride? Because if they have to file more plans anyway for the remaining footers? So we are locked and loaded like nothing can change?  Because before these teaser i rolled my eyes HARD when people said the plans were fake. I'm just throwing out ideas. I'm a cinematographer and i have brainstorm meetings with companys all the time. We throw EVERYTHING out on the table even if it sounds crazy. So this is the last time ill ask. Its not even possible for the second half of the ride to change? 

• Like 3

Just now, JonahWilliamson said:

So its not even in the same realm to make the lift hill and station footers correct and fake the second half of the ride? Because if they have to file more plans anyway for the remaining footers? So we are locked and loaded like nothing can change?  Because before these teaser i rolled my eyes HARD when people said the plans were fake. I'm just throwing out ideas. I'm a cinematographer and i have brainstorm meetings with companys all the time. We throw EVERYTHING out on the table even if it sounds crazy. So this is the last time ill ask. Its not even possible for the second half of the ride to change? 

Highly unlikely with concrete already in the ground.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, fyrfyter said:

What's the time delay, when building department, fire, plumbing, and electrical all have to be reviewed again and they won't let you move forward with what you want to do? The other part is, if there are other projects ongoing, said update doesn't automatically move to the front of the line.

Didn't Cedar Point not file all there plans with GateKeeper until after the announcement?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Did you see what Dorney Park said in response to this? Are they throwing shade at Kings Island for barely having a giga? LOL!

FFF415CB-9178-4A03-9D77-4F22256E8981.png

That's weird.... Steel Force is 200 feet tall. The Statue of Liberty is 305 feet tall. I'm confused by their statement. 

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, JonahWilliamson said:

The ride design has been nailed down for years probably. B&M, the City, and the contractors building the ride don't care a bit about teasers or fooling anyone and would not play games. They might change a lighting package or a sign at this point, but they are not changing the ride. This has all been said on here a dozen times. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I think Shaggy might have cracked the code. The letters are definitely out of sequence. Put them in sequence and you have a a partial name.

OUT OF SEQUENCE:

T _ O _ W_ _ K I

WHEN PUTTING THEM IN SEQUENCE BY NUMBER

_ _ W T O _ _ K I

This looks to spell “NEWTONSKI”(Newton’s KI)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Just now, THE_BEASTmaster said:

I think Shaggy might have cracked the code. The letters are definitely out of sequence. Put them in sequence and you have a a partial name.

OUT OF SEQUENCE:

T _ O _ W_ _ K I

_ _ W T O _ _ K I

Vortex is sequence 6 i thought

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lifetimecoaster said:

That's weird.... Steel Force is 200 feet tall. The Statue of Liberty is 305 feet tall. I'm confused by their statement. 

Very weird loop holes with the Statue. Some people talk about height without the base, some without the height of the arm and just "her" height. Places use the statue all the time.

image.png

• Like 4

Just now, THE_BEASTmaster said:

OUT OF SEQUENCE:

T _ O _ W_ _ K I

_ _ W T O _ _ K I

Thats not the sequence on the posters though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Logic said:

I wouldn't get caught up in the trolling of another park. The Newton KI thing seems to be catching momentum with the latest letter.

Can anyone confirm if the last poster changed?

The sequence is off after looking at it again... back to square 1

• Like 2

OUT OF SEQUENCE:

T _ O _ W_ _ K I

_ _ W T O _ _ K I

Vortex is sequence 6 i thought

My bad! I missed read the Roman Numerals. I have a little bit of dyslexia.

THE CORRECT NUMERAL SEQUENCE?
_ _ W O T _ _ K I

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, fyrfyter said:

Do the sequence numbers make more sense if the word makes sense? Do they point to anything?

The sequence numbers could be red herrings. Hell the letters could be too. Also, I think multiple words is possible. And KI could be part of another word and were placed there to throw us off completely. I doubt we figure it out before the last poster if even then. 

• Like 5

I think the sequence # is referring to the order of the ride opening. That being said, then Vortex poster might be corrected from VI to IV since that would be an honest mistake

I - TBD

II - TBD

III - Bayern Curve - 1973

IV - (Vortex - 1987)

V - Flight of Fear -1996

VI - TBD 

VII - Invertego - 1999

VIII - TBD

IX - Firehawk - 2007

X - TBD

XI - TBD

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, THE_BEASTmaster said:

My bad! I missed read the Roman Numerals. I have a little bit of dyslexia.

THE CORRECT NUMERAL SEQUENCE?
_ _ W O T _ _ K I

Flight of Fear got changed from Sequence 5 to Sequence 7. (I think yesterday?)

• Like 4

• malem locked this topic