Decoding 2020

fryoj

Thats not the sequence on the posters though. 

The “OUT OF SEQUENCE” is what is currently on the fence. If you arrange the posters in the correct numerical sequence shown on the posters, you start to get a name or word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Flight of Fear got changed from Sequence 5 to Sequence 7. (I think yesterday?)

The only thing changed on Flight of Fear was the Test Results not the sequence think. I need to see an updated photo of the posters to correct my calculations.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, fryoj said:

The ride design has been nailed down for years probably. B&M, the City, and the contractors building the ride don't care a bit about teasers or fooling anyone and would not play games. They might change a lighting package or a sign at this point, but they are not changing the ride. This has all been said on here a dozen times. 

I don't think anyone is saying that they changed the ride on Monday and now are throwing out new plans.  It was suggested that maybe the partial plans were left partial intentionally and something is going to be in the complete plans that we haven't seen in any previous leaks.   Again, I think this is highly unlikely as well but at this point can we really not say it's plausible.  Until complete blueprints are submitted, reviewed and approved, anything is plausible.  Just highly unlikely.  Absoluetly this ride had been in a finished design state for a long while.   It's just that we are not 100% concrete on what that state is until complete plans are revealed.  Or an offical announcement.  Just my onion of course

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, THE_BEASTmaster said:

The only thing changed on Flight of Fear was the Test Results not the sequence think. I need to see an updated photo of the posters to correct my calculations. emoji1898.pngemoji851.png

FOF changed from V to VII

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, decyferite said:

I guess I'm confused on the Bayern Kurve reference.  It doesn't classify as a coaster for me, but playing into the Space/Xbase theme?

Maybe it doesn't need to be a coaster to make the list. If they are doing this I can see Delirium coming soon maybe? 

• Like 4

I don't think anyone is saying that they changed the ride on Monday and now are throwing out new plans.  It was suggested that maybe the partial plans were left partial intentionally and something is going to be in the complete plans that we haven't seen in any previous leaks.   Again, I think this is highly unlikely as well but at this point can we really not say it's plausible.  Until complete blueprints are submitted, reviewed and approved, anything is plausible.  Just highly unlikely.  Absoluetly this ride had been in a finished design state for a long while.   It's just that we are not 100% concrete on what that state is until complete plans are revealed.  Or an offical announcement.  Just my onion of course

I agree with your thought process. Why weren’t the entire blueprints filed? Why can’t we find them now? Why would they file them under a different name if we already know the layout of the ride? Why was the layout leaked on here an hour after we first discovered the station/lift blueprints? Why are the posters being changed everyday? A lot of whys...
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, THE_BEASTmaster said:

The only thing changed on Flight of Fear was the Test Results not the sequence think. I need to see an updated photo of the posters to correct my calculations. emoji1898.pngemoji851.png

heres that proof go to the thrid one on the post!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

23 minutes ago, ohiocoasterfan said:

I agree with your thought process. Why weren’t the entire blueprints filed? Why can’t we find them now? Why would they file them under a different name if we already know the layout of the ride? Why was the layout leaked on here an hour after we first discovered the station/lift blueprints? Why are the posters being changed everyday? A lot of whys...

Well this is what i meant. ^ And I got this so. I guess its not even possible. 

2 hours ago, fryoj said:

Hey Guyz MaYbe ThE FoOterZ aRE FaKe TWo!

and also why you saying thank you Engineer X lol

image.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, zacman777 said:

Don’t the blueprints fit the land clearing almost perfectly?

And every single footer all the way out to the turn around. Most of those have already been poured too. They would literally have to dig up each footer and have filled fake prints that real people with real jobs wasted their time reviewing, approving and working on. It's not gonna happen guys. 

• Like 5

• malem locked this topic