W | Bayern Kurve | III
T  | Zodiac | IV
? | ??? | V
T | Vortex | VI
O | Flight of Fear | VII
K | Invertigo | VIII
I | Firehawk | IX
? | ??? | X

Looks like I'm going to be updating my profile picture here very soon.

One of those is def going to be Skylab.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JonahWilliamson said:

So are we throwing Polaris and Orion out the window?

Why would we do that?  Because of The End Of The World As We Know It?  If so, no.  Ride Sally Ride had literally nothing to do with the name of Diamondback.

Btw Ride Sally Ride was the worst KI ride clue ever.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, fyrfyter said:

I’m going with the return of Tomb Raider. The whole dirt thing is just a red herring. Time to move on... confirmed!!

Tomb Raider:Apocalypse was a thing. It’s all connected!

Confirmed: Don is a descendent of the Mayans

• Like 1

OK so with the realization that the sequence numbers are just the year that the ride opened, that leaves us with a few pieces of useful info:

1. As Rotor opened with the park, Sequence 1 must be a ride that at very least, also opened with the park, or better yet, operated at Coney before coming to KI. Haley's Comet seems like the best choice, but Flying Eagles could perhaps be a good option too. Bonus points for the Flying Eagles actually being older than our Rotor was. Flying Carpet and Skyride could be options too, I suppose, as they kinda fit the theme.

2. We know there is definitely something between 1975 and 1987. Obvious choices here are Skylab and Zephyr. I think Skylab seems most likely as Zephyr would be kind of a stretch, just like Bayern Kurve.

3. There is a bit of extra room on the fence, so it's possible that we could have something newer than Firehawk in the mix too. Most obvious choice is WindSeeker, with Banshee as a possible stretch candidate. Snoopy's Space Buggies get honorable mention, but I just don't see them using one of the kiddiest of the kiddie rides for this teaser campaign. That would definitely throw us for a loop with the letters though, unless it went at the beginning and was just a hashtag.

It's also possible there is some other connection between these rides that we are missing and it's not just a space or flight theme. As we've discussed, Bayern Kurve is a real stretch with that theme, and if the park wanted a ride from the same year that wouldn't have been a stretch, Flying Dutchman would have fit the bill just fine. Vortex and Invertigo are also something of a stretch too, though not as much as Bayern Kurve. So that leads me to believe we could be missing some connection between these rides still.

It would be extremely anticlimactic, but it's also possible that Sequence X will be the name of our ride (as it is Project X). Or perhaps we'll get a tattered poster for our new ride with some key details (like the name) not being legible. We were thinking of X in "Project X" as a placeholder, but perhaps it's a Roman Numeral.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, shizzzon said:

_ E W T O T O K I
_ E W T O T _ K I
_ E W T _ T O K I
T E O T W _ _ K I

TEOTWAWKI 
If true, they better be pulling some heavy Gs or some secret elements not yet seen because i know of some other gigas that could take this title right now.

Invertigo
Vekoma
20 ; AZ
K
Sequence 8

AZ- absolute zero
area under the ROC curve
z axis acceleration
airship (lighter than air craft) 

Firehawk
Vekoma
11 ; AZ
I
Sequence 9

Flight of Fear
Premier
23 ; NV
O
Sequence 5 or 7

NV- night vision
Nvidia
Non Volatile
Naval Vessel
Noise and Vibration
Nanovolt

Bayern Curve
; >75
No Acronym
W
Sequency 3

Vortex
Arrow
32 ; NM
T
Sequence 6

NM-
New Mexico
nautical mile
nuclear medicine
new millenium
new moon
nanometer
neuromuscular
nuclear materials
non metallic
newton meter
newtonian mechanics
noise monitoring
nitronium perchlorate
non overlapping multi carrier

Zodiac
Intamin
11 ; KS
T
Sequence 4

KS-
kansas
Pilotless Aircraft for Attack on Ship Targets (US Navy)
Fuel Tanker/Anti-Submarine Aircraft designation

Rotor
Chance
10 ; OK
E
Sequence 2

OK-
oklahoma
order known
outside knowledge
Oscillating Klystron

It does seem to make sense at all those abbreviations have to be for states, missile silos locations in the US perhaps?

Maybe TEOTWAWKI is a reference to the absolute meltdown everyone collectively had/will have again when this giga was/is shown to be smaller than Fury.

Either that or it has something to do with the coaster itself, which is boring and DEFINITELY NOT IMPORTANT at all. What teasing campaign ever teased the coaster? I choose to believe they’re just making fun of everyone lmao.

If you can’t tell, yes I’m being sarcastic... or am I?

Also, VERY IMPORTANT side note, if there is an SoB poster, I call dibs. KI will definitely give me it then because I called dibs on a forum that they don’t run (that’s the plan at least. Don please ;-; )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

What if..... TEOTWAWKI pertains to a WTF scale of Firehawk?

What if the trains are being redesigned to work on a giga track?

No need for inversions.. just absolute 300ft insanity flying around and the entire rendered track layout online is right, but it's all upside down...

• Haha 2

I think towards the end of July, we will see the tenth poster with an announcement date and assuming that the reddit posters are wrong, I am thinking/hoping for an August 8th announcement date. That lines up well with the one week/9 day notices we have gotten in the past for these rollercoaster announcements, and it is a Thursday!

• Like 3

Maybe TEOTWAWKI is a reference to the absolute meltdown everyone collectively had/will have again when this giga was/is shown to be smaller than Fury.

Either that or it has something to do with the coaster itself, which is boring and DEFINITELY NOT IMPORTANT at all. What teasing campaign ever teased the coaster? I choose to believe they’re just making fun of everyone lmao.

If you can’t tell, yes I’m being sarcastic... or am I?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You might be sarcastic now but when they remove the piece of tape from you, you won’t be!

• malem locked this topic