Decoding 2020

fryoj

5 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Intamin 301! The GP will have no idea what it means, so they will just think it is a cool sounding name. They can theme the ride by making it break down every 15 minutes.

Wow that was very rude! Maybe they can name it B&M 300...……...because you'll have 300 bowl movements while riding and hoping the trains don't crash into each other or the brakes fail lol

Lol you know its all in good fun lol

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, kifanblh2011 said:

Are the state abbreviations (i.e. “OK”) supposed to represent the headquarters of the ride manufacturers? If so, to me it looks like Chance rides is based out of Kansas; not Oklahoma. 

sorry for double post.

No because Intamin is based out of Switzerland.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sixohdieselrage said:

Code cracked by none other than the band KISS....

I just thought it was funny seeing ""END OF THE WORLD" World Tour" as some members above were talking about "TEOTWASKI".

Screenshot_20190726-121907_Facebook.jpg

The sequel to Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park

• Haha 3

Just now, Maverick44 said:

@FUN&ONLY! They saw God? Haha 100 signatures is nothing. Maybe try getting 10,000.  I look forward to the day I can ride i305. Besides isn't graying out not blacking out?

Blacking out is more extreme I think, but yeah, 100 signatures is not much. Luckily it is fake though...

• Like 2

I305 is my favorite giga because it gives you that WTF feeling after getting off the ride.

Sit in the front seat, its sustained intensity is much much longer than top Thrill dragsters and i305 is about 30mph slower.

That first drop, turn around and first lift Hill is the area where you start questioning where your inheritance should go to if you dont make it.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

I know this is kinda off topic but the Candymonium new coaster at Hersheypark looks very similar to the blueprints for Project X. It even has the same trim brake in the middle, although that's probably me being paranoid.

Edited by Mr_Krispy
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, shizzzon said:

I305 is my favorite giga because it gives you that WTF feeling after getting off the ride.

Sit in the front seat, its sustained intensity is much much longer than top Thrill dragsters and i305 is about 30mph slower.

That first drop, turn around and first lift Hill is the area where you start questioning where your inheritance should go to if you dont make it.

I need this in my life right now lol Gotta love intense as all get out coasters! At least I do but we all know that and we won't get into that haha.

So do we think our lil giga will touch i305 / Fury325 level of awesomeness?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

I need this in my life right now lol Gotta love intense as all get out coasters! At least I do but we all know that and we won't get into that haha.

So do we think our lil giga will touch i305 / Fury325 level of awesomeness?

It probably won’t beat Intimidator 305 in terms of intensity because that ride is so intense, the GP never ride it! LOL! It probably will match Fury 325 in terms of intensity, but we will have to wait and see if it can beat Fury 325 as an all around better giga.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

It probably won’t beat Intimidator 305 in terms of intensity because that ride is so intense, the GP never ride it! LOL! It probably will match Fury 325 in terms of intensity, but we will have to wait and see if it can beat Fury 325 as an all around better giga.

Hear me out...……...What if i305 and Fury had a baby and that was our giga! lol

Maybe we should get back on topic lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

• malem locked this topic