Decoding 2020

fryoj

To whoever said blacking our and greying out are different, yes. Greying out is mainly loss of color and the beginning of tunnel vision. Blacking our is having no vision and going fully unconscious. I have multiple friends that have done both on I305, so yes, blacking our of I305 is a relatively common occurrence.

As for our giga, the intensity of it depends on how fast it goes through elements. If the trim kills momentum, the second half won’t be intense at all. If the trim does little, the second half will probably be incredibly intense.

Side note: Intensity and forcefulness are NOT the same thing. If you don’t believe me, compare Lightning Rod/Voyage to say Diamondback or Intimidator at Caro. Very few people would say the hypers are more intense, but they pull higher Gs in the valleys and sustain these Gs. Forcefulness does factor into intensity, but it is not the only factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, DiamondBanshee said:

To whoever said blacking our and greying out are different, yes. Greying out is mainly loss of color and the beginning of tunnel vision. Blacking our is having no vision and going fully unconscious. I have multiple friends that have done both on I305, so yes, blacking our of I305 is a relatively common occurrence.

As for our giga, the intensity of it depends on how fast it goes through elements. If the trim kills momentum, the second half won’t be intense at all. If the trim does little, the second half will probably be incredibly intense.

Side note: Intensity and forcefulness are NOT the same thing. If you don’t believe me, compare Lightning Rod/Voyage to say Diamondback or Intimidator at Caro. Very few people would say the hypers are more intense, but they pull higher Gs in the valleys and sustain these Gs. Forcefulness does factor into intensity, but it is not the only factor.

My wife and daughter blacked out on it. I've blacked out a few times...but not on a ride.:P

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, thatguyfromohio said:

I wake up at 1:30, so seeing 140 new posts, kinda just skim pasted it hah

I understand. I don't look at the thread normally unless I am working and I am off at 7pm m-f. So the next day I get to read a couple new pages lol

• Like 1

I've greyed out on i305 and millennium force. I black out on and will not ride Drop Tower tho. Fun fact I've also broken a rib on mean streak. I have rode it now as steel vengeance. Much better. Just dont do what I did, got Fast Lane rode it 8 times in a hour. Didn't remember where i was for a few seconds.

Edited by youdaman3978
Typo
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Maverick44 said:

You think the park doesn't care to go to such a dark place? lol I mean this seems pretty brutal. The end of the world. Idk this would be a first for CF that I know of?

I wouldn't see an issue. The revived the name Banshee after it received massive backlash 20 year prior, the named a ride Valravn, which is a bird that feeds off of the flesh of dead soldiers on battlefields, and there are a few other rides in the country (mind you, they are in a different chain) named Apocalypse. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Gplez90 said:

I wouldn't see an issue. The revived the name Banshee after it received massive backlash 20 year prior, the named a ride Valravn, which is a bird that feeds off of the flesh of dead soldiers on battlefields, and there are a few other rides in the country (mind you, they are in a different chain) named Apocalypse. 

But the theming is so bad, it doesn’t count! LOL!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

You think the park doesn't care to go to such a dark place? lol I mean this seems pretty brutal. The end of the world. Idk this would be a first for CF that I know of?

But it's not the end of the world. Just the world "as we know it". New technology and space travel is "A Whole New Wooooorld"!

Don't you dare close your eyes.....

• Like 2

@DustinTheNow mentioned it earlier, and I'm agreeing with him, there has to be some hints in the total rider throughout numbers. There's zero chance of any of these numbers being accurate to the single person, so somebody made up some of the digits on these numbers. The millions digit is likely accurate, but after that, who can say for sure. 

Here are the numbers (and rides) so far:

6,280,935 (ROT)

6,762,893 (FH)

8,237,308 (BK)

8,434,897 (ZOD)

11,554,278 (INV)

17,290,319 (FOF) (note that this number was originally 6,761,893, which is exactly 1000 off from FH's)

45,152,095 (VOR)

Plucking out some digits from these throughout numbers, here are some possibilities:

Length:

5152 (about 60' off from my estimate)

Drop Angle: 80

Turning degree:

237 (nearly matches up in CAD with the reverse ambersand)

520 (nearly matches up in CAD with the helix)

Speed: 93

• Like 6

It could be TEOTWAWKI. And that seems pretty likely. But if they rearrange the letters it could also be TOWERTOKI. That would also fit with the airport looking hangar of the station. And the hangar queue building. I wouldn't mind a flight themed coaster.

Probably not though, considering all the posters are space themed.

• Like 3

• malem locked this topic