Decoding 2020

fryoj

Okay it's a flying (Firehawk)-LIM(FoF)-Giga with 6 inversions(Vortex), top speeds of 75 mph (Bayern Kurve), 3G's (Rotor), and with a ride time of 180 seconds (Zodiac) :blink::huh:

Think Invertigo could refer to the train going back through the station?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 hours ago, CoasterFreak45 said:

I REALLY hope they sell these teaser posters in prints. I would love that Rotor one. 

It's not heavily advertised, but Disney sells attraction posters (for both existing and defunct rides) via Print on Demand at the Art of Disney stores located around WDW and DL.  The artwork on these is similar to the artwork on the Disney ones.  I would glady buy a set of these reprints and maybe the park could auction off the originals after the announcement to benefit Give Kids the World.  If Neil Patrick Harris and John Stamos can buy letters from the old DL entrance sign for millions, clearly these posters could fetch a few thousand from a deep-pocketed enthusiast?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BruceWayneWins said:

The new coaster's name will be Flight Commander.  All the stories about the new coaster named Flight Commander will bury stories about the old right sharing that name.

Ugh that sounds so bad fit wise for a giga though. It's so easy to say let's ride The Beast, or Diamondback, or Vortex, even Mystic to shorten MT. It so much more meh to say FLIGHT COMMANDER

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, ohiocoasterfan said:

They need to figure out how to program “it’s the end of the world as we know it” into the shed on Mystic Timbers.

I'm sure they set it up so they can add songs. This song needs to be added 100%. Would fit in very well.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, ohiocoasterfan said:

They need to figure out how to program “it’s the end of the world as we know it” into the shed on Mystic Timbers.

They need to put that drop track in the shed. Maybe that's what they're doing with the money they're saving on lil giga.

• Haha 2

Just now, BringBackOurEagles said:

They need to put that drop track in the shed. Maybe that's what they're doing with the money they're saving on lil giga.

A GCI wooden drop track coaster......and I thought I heard it all.  haha

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BringBackOurEagles said:

Oy vey...I can’t believe it’s been over two years and people STILL haven’t moved past this.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• malem locked this topic