Decoding 2020

fryoj

2 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

RIP Mako?

I was saying because it doesn't appear they started the track yet. But I just realized we don't mean Mako. You originally said Mako and I just ran with it but that's not the right name lol

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, MrSourNinja said:

I was saying because it doesn't appear they started the track yet. But I just realized we don't mean Mako. You originally said Mako and I just ran with it but that's not the right name lol

I'm so confused lol Sea World San Diego is building  a dive coaster named Mako for 2020 lol We should see track at CSF soon.

• Like 5

Honestly if it just turns out to be "It's the end of the world as we know it" my personal take away from this teaser campaign is very low. I thought they were going somewhere with the sequences and the tape but it more seems like they were just mistakes to clear up incorrect information.

Campaign is still going on so we will see if a major curve ball is tossed... I hope so. Again this is just a personal take away, nothing negative.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, ArrowChainLiftNoiseMakesMeHappy said:

I have looked on from the sidelines for long enough, i have now made an account! I am so interested in this Giga.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Welcome to the community, nice name btw. 

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, ArrowChainLiftNoiseMakesMeHappy said:

I have looked on from the sidelines for long enough, I have now made an account! I am so interested in this Giga.

Glad you are here! Welcome to KIC!

• Like 2

I think we will continue to see teasers over the weekend. When the the anagram is completed they will start removing the taped sections to reveal additional details. My guess anyways.

Also here is a shot from CSF yesterday of a large piece being moved out into the “yard”. There is a TON of blue track now and a TON of pieces rusting waiting for their paint. We’re in full swing on all fronts boys and girls!4ce4d1077a12eb5efd4dcfbc33e9e614.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Ok, I know this name sounds dumb, but I'm just throwing it out there. I've heard that the year 2020 is a vision. And vision kinda goes with the science type theme we are seeing with the teasers. Millennium Force was themed to the millennium which was the year it came out. I know it probably won't happen, but just throwing it out there. 

Here's a logo I came up with for Vision Force! 

2019-07-26_23.44.39.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Ok, I know this name sounds dumb, but I'm just throwing it out there. I've heard that the year 2020 is a vision. And vision kinda goes with the science type theme we are seeing with the teasers. Millennium Force was themed to the millennium which was the year it came out. I know it probably won't happen, but just throwing it out there. 
Here's a logo I came up with for Vision Force! 

2019-07-26_23_44_39.thumb.jpg.785c4cc696fa2d2f0a94f3d385571ba7.jpg

If FORCE is anywhere in the name I will instantly hate this ride no matter how good it is
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, ArrowChainLiftNoiseMakesMeHappy said:

I have looked on from the sidelines for long enough, I have now made an account! I am so interested in this Giga.

Love the name. There is nothing better than walking into Cedar Point by the water park and hearing the Magnum chain lift.

• Like 1

Does anyone else find it funny or coincidental that Kings Island gets major coaster installs 20yrs after Cedar Point? Magnum 1989(hyper) Diamondback 2009(hyper), Raptor 1994 (full circuit invert) Banshee 2014 (full circuit invert), Millennium Force 2000 (Giga) and our Potential Giga 2020

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, jj20coloh said:

Does anyone else find it funny or coincidental that Kings Island gets major coaster installs 20yrs after Cedar Point? Magnum 1989(hyper) Diamondback 2009(hyper), Raptor 1994 (full circuit invert) Banshee 2014 (full circuit invert), Millennium Force 2000 (Giga) and our Potential Giga 2020

You cracked the code.

So, 2038, we'll finally get an RMC?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, jdawg1998 said:

You cracked the code.

So, 2038, we'll finally get an RMC?

Hahaha I just find it funny that under Cedar Fair we are getting these rides 20 years later, it could be a total coincidence but maybe it is insight into the future. Also Banshee was originally to be used as the name for Mantis so maybe the name has already been trademarked but not used.

• Like 1

I kind of feel that this coaster is going to be tied into Millennium Force’s theming in a way. I don’t know how exactly, but I feel like it might happen. This is just my opinion, so I could totally be wrong. Also. it is kind of interesting how teasers showed up at Kings Island on July 22nd, which is the same day that Millennium Force was announced.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

I kind of feel that this coaster is going to be tied into Millennium Force’s theming in a way. I don’t know how exactly, but I feel like it might happen. This is just my opinion, so I could totally be wrong. Also. it is kind of interesting how teasers showed up at Kings Island on July 22nd, the same day that Millennium Force was announced.

Millennium Falcon, I vote for Millennium Falcon and it be a Winged Giga. I know that won’t happen but that would be awesome!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jj20coloh said:

That means an intamin coaster is coming soon :)

• Like 3

Please let there be new posters up today. I'm wondering what this rollercoasters "record" will be. My hope is first looping GIGA, then I wouldn't even be hurt if the rides not taller than Fury. I say hurt lightly as well I just want whats best for Kings Island and having the tallest Giga in the world is what Kings Island deserves. I can't imagine CF not having this coaster have some kind of record, I was just at carrowinds and got an all day plastic cup that literally was hyping Copperhead Strike as "The Carolina's FIRST, double launched coaster"

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, ArrowChainLiftNoiseMakesMeHappy said:

Please let there be new posters up today. I'm wondering what this rollercoasters "record" will be. My hope is first looping GIGA, then I wouldn't even be hurt if the rides not taller than Fury. I say hurt lightly as well I just want whats best for Kings Island and having the tallest Giga in the world is what Kings Island deserves. emoji3.png I can't imagine CF not having this coaster have some kind of record, I was just at carrowinds and got an all day plastic cup that literally was hyping Copperhead Strike as "The Carolina's FIRST, double launched coaster"

To be fair, tallest and fastest in the park is “some kind of record.”

• Like 1

• malem locked this topic