Decoding 2020

fryoj

5 minutes ago, BeastlyKI said:

FYE posted these on Facebook 

C8A45928-1CE5-451F-8A38-FC51C650ABCC.jpeg

662B85F0-20CC-4F44-A7F6-51215BACF47F.jpeg

I'll couple of things real quick... So this leaves number 10 (X) in the sequence right? If so I'm guessing that will be a Project X Poster with an announcement date. Second is there a place that has all the posters in one spot instead of flipping through numerous pages?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, DubVLegend said:

I'll couple of things real quick... So this leaves number 10 (X) in the sequence right? If so I'm guessing that will be a Project X Poster with an announcement date. Second is there a place that has all the posters in one spot instead of flipping through numerous pages?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

But for some reason it's locked.

Because we’re not allowed to talk about the teasers in the teaser thread until they’re done teasing. Until then we have to discuss it in the decoding thread for the ride that’s already been decoded. Or in the alternate construction thread that covers the same information. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Kingshaven said:

image.png

Already has tape on it

So wonder if there is a possibility that all taped spots will be removed a little later to reveal something useful or if it I indeed just covering mistakes? I really cant see that many mistakes being made....

• Like 4

Maybe they changed their minds on how they wanted to present the number/letter combo

edit: the stickers are really strong adhesive or at least it looked that way from where someone appears to have tried to pick one off. I am nearly certain they will not be removed in a grand reveal. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Okay I am not gonna lie this tape thing is crazy. I know mistakes are made on this level and that is understandable, but I do not believe that they have some bimbo printing a typo on every one of these posters.
I agree the tape thing is bizarre. Especially since the tape perfectly matches the background, so it's enough to cover something AND still not be too obvious.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 5

• malem locked this topic