Decoding 2020

fryoj

So, just catching up and a few things:

#1: LEONARD BERNSTEIN! :lol:

#2: I like the name Paul; the Paul’s I’ve met are pretty cool

#3: To the person who talked about the ‘60s space theme... Also, anyone notice the old style TV photo op during Winterfest (and to an extent, Tinsel Town in general)?

#4: Shooting Star is definitely an interesting choice as it wasn’t even at the park, though it could be reference to CONEY Island, which was the original name of the Coney Mall area (IIRC). So far, the posters depicting non-coasters have been connected to Coney Mall in some type of way (with the exception of Bayern Curve). Speaking of Bayern Curve, what if we could be getting a new flat (well, a restored one) along with the giga? Just something to think about...

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Kingshaven said:

IF this has anything to do with the REM song, then we need to analyze the song

It appeared in the beginning of the original Independence Day movie  hmmm

It's the End of the World as We Know It (And I Feel Fine)
That's great, it starts with an earthquake
Birds and snakes, and aeroplanes
And Lenny Bruce is not afraid
Eye of a hurricane, listen to yourself churn
World serves its own needs,
Don't mis-serve your own needs
Speed it up a notch, speed, grunt, no, strength
The ladder starts to clatter
With a fear of height, down, height
Wire in a fire, represent the seven games
And a government for hire and a combat site
Left her, wasn't coming in a hurry
With the Furies breathing down your neck
Team by team, reporters baffled, trumped, tethered, cropped
Look at that low plane, fine, then
Uh oh, overflow, population, common group
But it'll do, save yourself, serve yourself
World serves its own needs, listen to your heart bleed
Tell me with the Rapture and the reverent in the right, right
You vitriolic, patriotic, slam fight, bright light
Feeling pretty psyched
It's the end of the world as we know it
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine
Six o'clock, T.V. hour, don't get caught in foreign tower
Slash and burn, return, listen to yourself churn
Lock him in uniform, book burning, bloodletting
Every motive escalate, automotive incinerate
Light a candle, light a motive, step down, step down
Watch your heel crush, crush, uh oh
This means no fear, cavalier, renegade and steering clear
A tournament, a tournament, a tournament of lies
Offer me solutions, offer me alternatives and I decline
It's the end of the world as we know it (I had some time alone)
It's the end of the world as we know it (I had some time alone)
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine (time I had some time alone)
I feel fine (I feel fine)
It's the end of the world as we know it (time I had some time alone)
It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine (time I had some time alone)
The other night I drifted nice continental drift divide
Mountains sit in a line, Leonard Bernstein
Leonid Brezhnev, Lenny Bruce and Lester Bangs
Birthday party, cheesecake, jellybean, boom
You symbiotic, patriotic, slam but neck, right, right

possible keys words or phrases:

Speed it up a notch
With a fear of height
 represent the seven  (Would this be the 7th Giga?)
 overflow, population, common group
Rapture   possible name ..not used as a ride
Feeling pretty psyched
Slash and burn, return, listen to yourself churn

You know I post this song. But with lyics no. Thanks for supporting.

• Like 1

I still have an open mind.

Until the blueprints for construction of the actual coaster have been approved, nobody can install the giga...

So, while there is an overlay of a giga on the current blueprints for the loading station, and the footeringszers have been poured already to match the overlay so far.... it HAS to be plausible that modifications to the overlay to still match the footeringszers can happen plus some possible element(s) not shown in the overlay...

• Confused 1

I still have an open mind.

Until the blueprints for construction of the actual coaster have been approved, nobody can install the giga...

So, while there is an overlay of a giga on the current blueprints for the loading station, and the footeringszers have been poured already to match the overlay so far.... it HAS to be plausible that modifications to the overlay to still match the footeringszers can happen plus some possible element(s) not shown in the overlay...

It’s over. If there’s a stamp on the first page, they are approved. You don’t have to stamp every page.

Just because we can’t see a working set, doesn’t mean they aren’t already there.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Kinda late to the decoding party, but has anyone suggested a cipher or anything that might be in play for these posters, or try to arrange the posters by how many total “tests” were put in or something like that?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, fyrfyter said:

It’s over. If there’s a stamp on the first page, they are approved. You don’t have to stamp every page.

Just because we can’t see a working set, doesn’t mean they aren’t already there.

And let's keep in mind that the prints don't show everything and there may be something (not a ride element) but something else that makes this coaster great and unique.

• Like 2

Also,(sorry if it’s alright been suggested so far) , what if these posters are also hinting at a possible expansion to x-base after the 2020 coaster, maybe all of the extinct ki rides have something to do with the overall purpose of x-base, or maybe the coaster will be themed off of these extinct ki rides like zodiac and etc, the posters could be leading everyone to what the ride might be but what if it’s actually just hinting towards the overall theme of x-base as a whole

• Like 2

1 hour ago, fyrfyter said:

Not true. Every print must be stamped by the engineer that made or reviewed the drawing. The only exceptions are for preliminary or draft drawings. All final drawings, or prints issued for construction must have the responsible engineers seal, signature and date. 

• Like 5

Not true. Every print must be stamped by the engineer that made or reviewed the drawing. The only exceptions are for preliminary or draft drawings. All final drawings, or prints issued for construction must have the responsible engineers seal, signature and date. 

That makes the point even easier. I suspect they have the full set, as well as a note not to clear the prints before a given date. Only cleared what they needed to get steel & concrete in the ground in a few places.
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, FortheloveofFirehawk said:

I've been saying the same thing but instead I'd like a repaved parking lot that doesnt look and feel like it got hit by a meteor shower...lol 

I saw somebody talk on here that they are starting on the Soak City side at least so that's a start at least. There was one next to my parking spot that looked like a sink hole today. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, teacuppup said:

Very creative way with this teaser. I think i may have came up w my personal guess on a name for this new coaster. Ive worked hard to try to crack this code! I can not wait to see it all come together!!! So exciting!!

Care to share with the class? LOL

@EngineerX all the electrical blueprints have an engineer seal on them except the one that says NOT FOR CONSTRUCTION. If the engineer stamped electrical blueprint has the marked layout I’m assuming it would have to be correct. Change my mind!

30 minutes ago, ohiocoasterfan said:

@EngineerX all the electrical blueprints have an engineer seal on them except the one that says NOT FOR CONSTRUCTION. If the engineer stamped electrical blueprint has the marked layout I’m assuming it would have to be correct. Change my mind!

I got you man. Umph umph. OPEN SESAME!!

6 hours ago, ohiocoasterfan said:

The electrical engineer isn’t manufacturing roller coaster pieces, they are working with their best knowledge and belief of the layout. They have no responsibility of the layout as it is created ‘by others’ and is simply shown for reference to aid in installation of their scope of work. Unless we have CSFs shop drawings or a drawing by B&M we can’t be positive of the layout.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheBEASTunchained said:

So, just to confirm with everyone. There is only enough room for one more sign on the fence? 

Plenty of room on the left side of the fence and room for about 2 to the right, but there is also a gate there that has room.

A picture I took last night mid attached.

E2DED619-12F3-4E52-84DC-849CF9C57A3B.jpeg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Enchanted Voyage Lover said:

While they all say who cares about fireworks.:lol:

I am the first one to admit that fireworks have lost all their specialness*...but it’s still sad to see that kids would rather look at their phone than fireworks right by them.

*And ironically I blame amusement parks for this. It used to be something special to look forward too that you could only see once a year for the 4th Of July, now we can see them so often they have become mundane. (Even though the fireworks themselves seem to keep evolving into nicer and nicer creations.) Personally I wish the parks would only do them one night a week at the most.

• Like 5
  • Confused 2

• malem locked this topic