Decoding 2020

fryoj

I am the first one to admit that fireworks have lost all their specialness*...but it’s still sad to see that kids would rather look at their phone than fireworks right by them.
*And ironically I blame amusement parks for this. It used to be something special to look forward too That you could only see once a year for the 4th Of July, now we can see them so often they have become mundane. (Even though the fireworks themselves seem to keep evolving into nicer and nicer creations.) Personally I wish the parks would only do them one night a week at the most.

Agree. However, this also a by-product of parents letting their kids have access to phones and electronic devices all the time. Our kids have video games and tablets, but they aren’t allowed to stare at them all day. We still expect them to go outside and play.

I hate amusement park fireworks. Minus Disney and those who spend lots of time and money to make them good, the end of night shows are just lame. I’ll gladly take the community event fireworks shows as they are usually set to music and change every year.
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Joshua said:

I do wonder if they will start to shuffle the posters around to officially form the message "The End of the World As We Know It." I'd also be on the lookout for more tape-overs. 

I also wonder what the chances are of another decoder message starting on Monday. 

It is.. the layout says that right now.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, shizzzon said:

It is.. the layout says that right now.

D'uh, you're right. For some reason, I was still on the mindset that the letters were out of order and had to be put in sequence. D'oh! 

2 hours ago, standbyme said:

I am the first one to admit that fireworks have lost all their specialness*...but it’s still sad to see that kids would rather look at their phone than fireworks right by them.

*And ironically I blame amusement parks for this. It used to be something special to look forward too That you could only see once a year for the 4th Of July, now we can see them so often they have become mundane. (Even though the fireworks themselves seem to keep evolving into nicer and nicer creations.) Personally I wish the parks would only do them one night a week at the most.

About that... I was at Island Nights Friday and while HiFi Honey abbreviated their second set due to the fireworks, I only got to hear a few seconds of “Footprints” before the DJ switched it back to whatever music was playing in between sets (while the fireworks were still going off!). I called that a bold move as the band was notified about stopping for the fireworks, but the DJ kept right on going lol

EDIT: Not seeing the pic @upstop

It has occurred to me that Project X, as what was on the blue prints, closely resembles Hyperion at Energylandia (if I were to compare it to any other coaster) to a certain degree. If so this is going to be a phenomenal ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, SonofBaconator said:

I wouldn't speculate that based off of this tweet. They always do a "on this date" tweet for popular ride announcements and such.

Fair enough. Please send my regards to your father “Baconator Sr.” I’m a huge fan of his work. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/26/2019 at 2:28 PM, BSBMX said:

@DustinTheNow mentioned it earlier, and I'm agreeing with him, there has to be some hints in the total rider throughout numbers. There's zero chance of any of these numbers being accurate to the single person, so somebody made up some of the digits on these numbers. The millions digit is likely accurate, but after that, who can say for sure. 

Little late, but Kings Island does track the exact number of cycles and riders for all its rides. Every hour, every day. Over 45+ years there'll obviously be some error, but I assume the numbers listed are the official counts.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, teacuppup said:

Very creative way with this teaser. I think i may have came up w my personal guess on a name for this new coaster. Ive worked hard to try to crack this code! I can not wait to see it all come together!!! So exciting!!

Here is my Theory... Project X! X roman numeral for 10! There are 9 Posters up, the 10th (X) will be the new ride. There are large Letters on the each poster.    T E O T W A W K I   after thinking and researching so much space and science related things bc of the testing info on each sign lol, I figured it stands for, The End Of The World As We Know It once I figured that out, I started thinking about X or10. a 10 letter word related to T E O T W A W K I and that would be APOCALYPSE. so my guess would be the new ride could be APOCALYPSE. I've been checking in everyday to see the new posters thanks you all who have been posting the new teasers. Even though I caught on late to the postings. Its fun! I'm trying to come up with a plan B lol. Thanks again for everyone who released the images for us! 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, teacuppup said:

Here is my Theory... Project X! X roman numeral for 10! There are 9 Posters up, the 10th (X) will be the new ride. There are large Letters on the each poster.    T E O T W A W K I   after thinking and researching so much space and science related things bc of the testing info on each sign lol, I figured it stands for, The End Of The World As We Know It once I figured that out, I started thinking about X or10. a 10 letter word related to T E O T W A W K I and that would be APOCALYPSE. so my guess would be the new ride could be APOCALYPSE. I've been checking in everyday to see the new posters thanks you all who have been posting the new teasers. Even though I caught on late to the postings. Its fun! I'm trying to come up with a plan B lol. Thanks again for everyone who released the images for us! 

There is an Apocalypse at Six Flags MM, I believe.

• malem locked this topic