Decoding 2020

fryoj

22 minutes ago, kirbias1 said:

There is an Apocalypse at Six Flags MM, I believe.

oh really I didn't know that. I've never been there. I wanna check it out now!! have a feeling I wont have the guts to get on this new ride. I have yet to have the guts to get on Diamondback. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

In honor of the upcoming announcement very likely for sometime next month, here is the announcement video for our last coaster Mystic Timbers! I wonder how the announcement video for this will compare to Mystics announcement video!

that was awesome I never seen that before! mystic is my favorite!

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

In honor of the upcoming announcement very likely for sometime next month, here is the announcement video for our last coaster Mystic Timbers! I wonder how the announcement video for this will compare to Mystics announcement video!

They did a great job on this video and I hope they do one for a back story on Project X... Not sure how likely that is though

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

I was looking through the Notice of Commencement for this project, and Kingdom Productions is listed. Kingdom Productions was also listed on Mystic Timbers’ Notice of Commencement, and I think they either made the announcement video or the videos in the queue/shed. This means that we will probably get a ride announcement video made by them or some other type of theming videos. Holovis, who did the theming for Mystic Timbers may have made the queue/she’d videos, though, so I am betting that Kingdom Productions is behind the announcement videos. If anyone has more information on this matter, feel free to share!

2C3ACB69-AD9C-4D88-AAC8-FB03E9CA53BD.jpeg

• Like 5

I drove by CSF the other day, and I saw these blue tracks. There were some brown ones going to Hershey Park. The blue ones could possibly be used for the giga. You’ve probably seen other pics of these tracks, but I saw a ton of these there.

F7C1ACAF-8A95-4454-BD3C-CA021653CD50.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, DiamondBanshee said:

^Agreed. I think they should do something similar to SoB crumbling and have Firehawk burn itself up like a Phoenix and have the new coaster build up from it’s ashes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fire-Phoenix maybe or Phoenix-Hawk :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

I was looking through the Notice of Commencement for this project, and Kingdom Productions is listed. Kingdom Productions was also listed on Mystic Timbers’ Notice of Commencement, and I think they either made the announcement video or the videos in the queue/shed. This means that we will probably get a ride announcement video made by them or some other type of theming videos. Holovis, who did the theming for Mystic Timbers may have made the queue/she’d videos, though, so I am betting that Kingdom Productions is behind the announcement videos. If anyone has more information on this matter, feel free to share!

2C3ACB69-AD9C-4D88-AAC8-FB03E9CA53BD.jpeg

Kingdom Productions does not produce video media.

On 7/22/2019 at 1:16 PM, Magenta Lizard said:

Ok, so they changed them out. The graph on the Firehawk one is significantly different than it was 6AC9A0EC-B52A-4FA9-8754-70365F9B7462.jpeg

this morning^

37411DD8-CEBC-4D54-9B7F-39B81A0D5F64.jpeg

^now

I’ll look to see if there are any differences on Invertigo in a bit. Nothing jumps out yet tho. 

Edit: everything between the brain and tests administered is a little different

95283487-0327-4C7C-9EDA-09CF9E6C4ACF.jpeg

^this morning

71B9D0F0-C97F-4BC1-9177-1C757844CDF0.jpeg

^now

The abnormal ECG has Q waves that indicates a past heart attack. The owner of that ECG should avoid all rides and eating at the park.

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, Captain Picard said:

The abnormal ECG has Q waves that indicates a past heart attack. The owner of that ECG should avoid all rides and eating at the park.

Speaking of Heart Attack, that sounds like a cool ride name. It'd be a great reference.

It says Junctional rhythm with ST Depression. Not buying it, sure looks like there is some serious elevation in V5/6. Getting that Lateral look or possibly inferolateral.
  • Like 1

ok I thought I'd throw a little bit into the mix. I did a quick search on the states (what I presume they are) that appeared within the posters for UFO sightings and got this.

South Dakota : 34

Idaho: 11

Arizona: 6

New Mexico: 7

Nevada: 13

Kansas: 23

Oklahoma: 28

not sure if they'd mean anything but I did notice when placing Arizona and New Mexico together got 67 (obviously) which I thought was the rumored ride time after the lift, so if these numbers are true for anything they might help or I might be working up a wild conspiracy theory.

• Like 1

^^That would be similar to saying such things as Diamondback, Vortex, Bat, etc. are offensive for those who lost loved ones to each of these respective things.

I’m not advocating a ride named “Heart Attack” I’m just saying that it being offensive wouldn’t be that good of a reason for it not to be a name. “Heart Attack” being an uncreative name would be a better reason imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Have we tried to put points down in each state capitol and see if they make the Orion constellation?

Just tried it it makes a shape similar to Australia, so no it doesn't. in other news Orion will not be visible in the sky August 15th.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Oldschool75 said:

Kingdom Productions does not produce video media.

This is strange, their website says they used to make promotional videos, but they don’t do it anymore. Maybe this information is outdated like the rest of their website, but I don’t know why Kings Island would hire them for this project if they aren’t going to make promotional videos.

CFDA8FF9-4C08-42F3-A1DD-049BAC5E3A1F.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

• malem locked this topic