Decoding 2020

fryoj

52 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

This is strange, their website says they used to make promotional videos, but they don’t do it anymore. Maybe this information is outdated like the rest of their website, but I don’t know why Kings Island would hire them for this project if they aren’t going to make promotional videos.

CFDA8FF9-4C08-42F3-A1DD-049BAC5E3A1F.jpeg

Are you sure that you have the right company? I found this site for a company that does 3D signage (not the main sign, that’ll be someone else), they’re based out of Clermont County, and list Cedar Point as a client.

https://kingdomproductions.net/

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BoddaH1994 said:

Are you sure that you have the right company? I found this site for a company that does 3D signage (not the main sign, that’ll be someone else), they’re based out of Clermont County, and list Cedar Point as a client.

https://kingdomproductions.net/

If memory serves me right, they were located in the town of Afton (Half Acre Road) just between the train tracks and Old St.Rte.32, before relocating. 

9 hours ago, cp2013 said:

Just tried it it makes a shape similar to Australia, so no it doesn't. in other news Orion will not be visible in the sky August 15th.

Hmmmmm..... Does it look similar to the lit up spots on the brain on the Invertigo poster.

Did Cedar Point wait at all with the Valravn teasers, once all the coasters were up did the announcement come later?

Wonder how long we will wait for this, i would think they would have a specific day to put up a date or a last poster, I just dont see it happening on a weekday. Friday or Saturday maybe?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, DubVLegend said:

To be honest I wouldn't count the teasing done until we get a date for the announcement. I think there's a possibility we can see some more.

Right. It isn't really over until there's an announcement date. I think that'll be the next, and last thing we see.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, fyrfyter said:

It says Junctional rhythm with ST Depression. Not buying it, sure looks like there is some serious elevation in V5/6. Getting that Lateral look or possibly inferolateral.

Our general consensus at work was this cat definately could benefit from a cardiologist. 

9 hours ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

This is strange, their website says they used to make promotional videos, but they don’t do it anymore. Maybe this information is outdated like the rest of their website, but I don’t know why Kings Island would hire them for this project if they aren’t going to make promotional videos.

CFDA8FF9-4C08-42F3-A1DD-049BAC5E3A1F.jpeg

I saw someone found another company but if this is the correct company,  could they have signed a contract for Project X before they decided to stop doing promotional videos and this could be thier last???

• Like 2

• malem locked this topic