Decoding 2020

fryoj

1 minute ago, PatchesC said:

Are you referencing the Skyscraper in Orlando? I'd heard rumors of the project but no construction updates. 

https://amusementparkwarehouse.com/newsserver/worlds-largest-drop-tower-slingshot-to-debut-in-orlando-1562025600

Screenshot_20190730-135013_Chrome.jpg

It keeps getting delayed. Not sure it will ever happen really. I hope so but I really hope to one day see a standalone 500 footer!

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, ohiocoasterfan said:

So I think they are kinda playing off the whole Area 51 thing. This is how I would like to see the announcement go down.

The announcement is scheduled for 10 pm in Xbase. From 9:00 til 10 pm they play a warning over loud speakers every 5 minutes as the crowd begins to build. Something along the lines of “You are unlawfully assembled in a restricted space, please leave this area immediately”.

At 9:55 pm there is a commotion behind the fence. You hear sirens and people yelling at someone to get out of the area. Maybe even a helicopter with a spotlight.

Suddenly the person appears in front of everyone on an elevated platform and starts yelling about what’s behind the fence and that they can’t hide it anymore. He’s eventually arrested and taken away.

Then they come on and announce the coaster and display the layout on the side of the building.

This would be EPIC.

• Like 5

I could see Cedar Point wanting the first full 400ft+ coaster to posibly start more coaster wars. 

We see once they hit 300ft with Millenium Force how many years it's taken themselves and other park companies to go above 300ft since 2000.

It's highly expensive and in unwanted financial territory.

For money sake, I see 400ft+ but to get to 500ft, there is no competition to do it..  

But, just like going to the Moon, if there is some chatter of a race to 500ft, I know we all bet CP woudl put their money down in a heartbeat to get one first but i dont see that competition ever happening.  At least in North America.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, shizzzon said:

I could see Cedar Point wanting the first full 400ft+ coaster to posibly start more coaster wars. 

We see once they hit 300ft with Millenium Force how many years it's taken themselves and other park companies to go above 300ft since 2000.

It's highly expensive and in unwanted financial territory.

For money sake, I see 400ft+ but to get to 500ft, there is no competition to do it..  

But, just like going to the Moon, if there is some chatter of a race to 500ft, I know we all bet CP woudl put their money down in a heartbeat to get one first but i dont see that competition ever happening.  At least in North America.

Is it possible to add to Dragster for example one year they announce (or dont just add the track and new brake system next season you walk in and its DIFFERENT) dragsters changing add overbanks like xcelerator or something else to the circuit. 

EDIT: lol not really the forum for this sorry kids

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Logic said:

I hope so! It's crazy to think The Beast is still in that conversation for best in the park after all these years though

It's not crazy, I don't care how big, tall, a coaster is, in my eyes nothing will ever beat Beast, it is and will always be my favorite coaster.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, JonahWilliamson said:

I will be there tomorrow and Thursday! Driving down from New York for a few concerts and bringing some friends from home to show them UC and their first Kings Island Trip. 

Nice have fun, youll have to do LROTNOB 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JonahWilliamson said:

Without a doubt. I gotta buddy who is very fearful of Drop Tower lol 

No way i drag his but 400 miles for him not to ride it, i dont care if he pees, he getting on it

If they ever replaced Drop Tower...I hope its something like Falcons Fury,

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, teenageninja said:

This is incorrect.  Maybe not to the same height, but they made many Hydraulic launch coasters, which is the main issue with these rides.

I was referring to just the two stratas. I am aware they have other hydraulic launch coasters that work.   I can only make an educated guess that the issue with that launch system is due to the height of the rides. Which is why only 2 were ever built.

• Like 2

image.pngimage.pngimage.pngimage.png

There is something about these comments. There are plenty more, these are just some I picked out. They all seem like they are fake, like they are made by the park. I feel like there are hints being hidden here. Take a look at the comments for yourselves, guys.

Edit: I have responded to some of these comments with questions. Maybe they will answer and maybe lead us to more hints.

Edited by Nutterie
Added a sentence
  • Like 8

I'm just going to say this....

If they were to have the layout modified to have the first loop on a giga, don't you think they'd do anything and everything to keep that element hidden from the public regardless of how obsessed one is on decoding?

Loop or something else, something is being kept hidden because there is nothing mind blowing on the current layout unless it's a giga flyer, lol.

But anyways, I'll just use a loop as an example.

I'm assuming the loop on SoB was kept hidden from everyone, correct? Until announcement . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, shizzzon said:

I'm just going to say this....

If they were to have the layout modified to have the first loop on a giga, don't you think they'd do anything and everything to keep that element hidden from the public regardless of how obsessed one is on decoding?

Loop or something else, something is being kept hidden because there is nothing mind blowing on the current layout unless it's a giga flyer, lol.

But anyways, I'll just use a loop as an example.

I'm assuming the loop on SoB was kept hidden from everyone, correct? Until announcement . 

Decoding was nowhere near the level of dedication back then...

• Like 2

• malem locked this topic