Decoding 2020

fryoj

12 minutes ago, shizzzon said:

I'm assuming the loop on SoB was kept hidden from everyone, correct? Until announcement . 

Decoding was different those days. There wasn't an internet presence like there is now for information to leak.  It was a different time. I was young and didn't care to pay attention at that time lol I was 15. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Maverick44 said:

Decoding was different those days. There wasn't an internet presence like there is now for information to leak.  It was a different time. I was young and didn't care to pay attention at that time lol I was 15. 

There were still strong and often accurate rumors.  The scope of the project wasn't known as wide spread as they are now, but rumors ran rapid.

Of course, it was announced earlier than usual.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, DiamondBanshee said:

We already passed 12 tho...

^Also, that’s some dedicated teasing right there! Good job KI!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 feet? The budget sized giga?

just wanna make sure we were on the same page.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Enchanted Voyage Lover said:

Chad's Words;

"While park officials have not commented publicly on the fence posters, the references to former coasters and flat rides seems to be hinting at a new addition to the park.  Letters in the background of each poster combine to suggest the acronym, TEOTWAWKI  or “The End of the World as We Know It.” While some Kings Island fans are referencing the REM song of the same name, others think the letters have a deeper meaning. One thing’s for sure, this area of Kings Island is far from “The End.” In fact, some have suggested it’s only the beginning."

So could it be Alpha if it's the beginning? 

Here's another possible angle:

Magic Kingdom's Space Mountain in Florida is actually 2 coasters under 1 roof, with 1 side being an (almost) mirror image of the other side. The 2 sides are called Alpha and Omega. Obviously, KI is building 1 coaster, but I think it would be a great idea to name the trains Alpha and Omega. Just imagine... "Hey Omega! How was that ride?!" ...and the station is immediately filled with a roar of cheers and applause!

How many days until 2020's grand opening?!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Fitzcoasts14 said:

Think that guy works for KI?

Just now, Fitzcoasts14 said:

Seriously, I don't think a guy would be that serious about a roller coaster announcement petition.

Yeah. I think the park is putting comments in that leave hints to some sort of disaster that was being covered up.

• Like 4

Just now, Fitzcoasts14 said:

Seriously, I don't think a guy would be that serious about a roller coaster announcement petition.

No, I think its just someone like us. Hell we had someone make a poster that looks just like  the park made it.

• Like 1

• malem locked this topic