Decoding 2020

fryoj

So if the QR code on the fence leads directly to the Change.org petition, and since Chad Showalter wrote a blog post regarding the petition before any of us even knew about it, I think it was created by the park. Not to mention the born in 1972 in a small town outside of Cincinnati!

Somebody may have already mentioned this though. I didn’t quite feel like reading through ten pages of this stuff! LOL!

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Fitzcoasts14 said:

Hey, did you see on the BGW website, they show the official layout of Pantheon?

https://buschgardens.com/williamsburg/roller-coasters/pantheon/

I wish they made a POV video. It looks like a great launch coaster, but I wish Busch Gardens did what Cedar Fair usually does with their new roller coaster announcements which includes multiple renderings, POV videos, and other animations.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, FUN&ONLY! said:

Only if Kings Island could get something like that. We don’t have very good launch coasters.

One of these days. Just waiting to see how this coaster does. One of these days  CF will be calling Intamin and say please make us a record breaker again. haha

Maybe S&S steps up and gets a launched coaster at KI. I'd be ok with either but you know where my heart lays haha. Don't wanna start an argument please! Lets not get our comments deleted lol

• Like 6

One of these days. Just waiting to see how this coaster does. One of these days  CF will be calling Intamin and say please make us a record breaker again. haha
Maybe S&S steps up and gets a launched coaster at KI. I'd be ok with either but you know where my heart lays haha. Don't wanna start an argument please! Lets not get our comments deleted lol
At least your favorite manufacturer didn't end building their best ride...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Nutterie said:

so it was you?

No lol I wouldn't of said anything it it was me.

7 minutes ago, ArrowChainLiftNoiseMakesMeHappy said:

At least your favorite manufacturer didn't end building their best ride...

I may be confused on what you said? Is this because Arrow isn't around anymore?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Someone at the park told me they could scan the poster and it took them right to the petition website! So yeah, definitely created by the park! Maybe that confirms we are getting close to an announcement! 

Maybe they want to see how much people want them to announce the coaster! Maybe at 1,000 signatures, they will set an announcement date!

Just now, FUN&ONLY! said:

Maybe they want to see how much people want them to spill the beans! Maybe at 1,000 signatures, they will set an announcement date!

We will hit 1000 within the next hour. We are at 929 and rising quickly

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, ArrowChainLiftNoiseMakesMeHappy said:

Yeah :( poetic justice....them building X2 and failing like that.

I'm sorry =( I just wished some of the classic Arrow's would age better. I can't ride most of them now =(

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

• malem locked this topic