Decoding 2020

fryoj

Guys, the goal is just going to keep going up.  That’s the way change.org works.  There’s no magical count where it just stops and a jack-in-the-box surprise pops out.  
We are waiting for the park to respond on twitter or somewhere else. We are hoping that they will do it at a certain milestone

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Lots to catch up on!

First off, War of the Worlds is a Paramount movie that came out in 2005 (another movie with the same title came out in 1953 and was also by Paramount). Second, we have a hashtag! Also, on that note, this teaser campaign is getting good, what with the petition site and that blog post. Speaking of the blog post, to put another way, Chad is saying that "The End is Where we Begin" B)

Third, that Son of Beast box scared me as a kid, I didn't want to be in the park the day whatever was in the box got out! Fourth, @Maverick44, I like your idea about an S&S launch coaster coming to KI; I just hope it's much longer than Maxx Force! Also, re: the first 500ft coaster, I could see China being one of the first to reach 500 feet as they've really been building some interesting coasters lately. Finally, someone mentioned a telescope being a possible item that could be sent to the media along with an announcement invitation and it made me think of the Italy float during Carnivale, which featured a telescope.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Just got posted on the petition, this seems like the park is making a bunch of accounts and commenting

13D3FD35-651E-4FB5-B387-57DB793ED3A8.png

If you read this article about the teasing from Canada’s wonderland then you’ll see the name Beauregard chamberlain. Probably just a coincidence but worth noting. 

21DE577B-B766-42E8-B6F1-0353E4563F1D.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hangar 18
Welcome to our fortress tall
Take some time to show you around
Impossible to break these walls
For you see the steel is much too strong
Computer banks to rule the world
Instruments to sight the stars
Possibly I've seen to much
Hangar 18 I know too much
Foreign life forms inventory
Suspended state of cryogenics
Selective amnesia's the story
Believed foretold but who'd suspect
The military Intelligence
Two words combined that can't make sense
Possibly I've seen to much
Hangar 18 I know too much
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, ArrowChainLiftNoiseMakesMeHappy said:

I like the word "looped".

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

why? Plenty of rides for loops, this one needs to be height and speed. Loops are overrated 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Rolling Coasters said:

The person who posted this comment’s name though. Brauregard Chamberlain? What the h*ck? I refuse to believe that is a real name. Has to be teasing by the park.

Beauregard Chamberlain is the name of Maverick at Cedar Point. He is also the proprietor of the Cedar Creek Mining Company in the backstory to Frontier Town.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

Just got posted on the petition, this seems like the park is making a bunch of accounts and commenting

13D3FD35-651E-4FB5-B387-57DB793ED3A8.png

Mr Chamberlain mentions not being able to cover things up with TAPE anymore..... Anyone have pictures of the posters after the tape has been removed? I recall someone saying all the tape has been removed... At least I think.

• Like 9

Just now, ArrowChainLiftNoiseMakesMeHappy said:

Are we not allowed to dream of a world where height and speed are paired with loops?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Dream whatever you want!!!! I hope your dream doesn't come true

• Haha 1

• malem locked this topic