Decoding 2020

fryoj

12 minutes ago, KIghostguy said:

Beauregard Chamberlain is the name of Maverick at Cedar Point. He is also the proprietor of the Cedar Creek Mining Company in the backstory to Frontier Town.

Check the spellings first....

Brauregard Chamberlain

Beauregard Chamberlain

2 minutes ago, glock703 said:

YouTube the Outer Limits Flight of Fear intro video and you’ll find more clues...Like Mr.Christopher 

(Not sure if this has been previously discovered)

01D646D5-3E80-4904-A76F-B7D4A61C80A4.jpeg

I've already pointed this out, but it is still a very important comment that most people looked right over. This comment implies that 23 years ago, 1996, something horrible happened in Hangar 18. 1996 is the year Flight of Fear opened. 

• Like 4

Rust in Peace Songs

This is megadeth's 4th album songs......do u c what i c as the last song?
Tremble you weaklings, cower in fear
I am your ruler, land, sea and air
Immense in my girth, erect I stand tall
I am a nuclear murderer I am Polaris
Ready to pounce at the touch of a button
My system locked in on military gluttons

and if u take it a little further, their 5th album which doesnt look like it does too much to add

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Kingshaven said:

Check the spellings first....

Brauregard Chamberlain

Beauregard Chamberlain

You mean that someone else could have created a fake name and pretended to be a part of the story?

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

The name will be Polaris or orion, the announcement is august 15 at 8 PM, the petition keeps going up because it's the site controlling ti not the park, all of those cheesy comments on it are being made by the park. Any post not showing the construction site from now until august 15 is completely useless

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Ooleck said:

The name will be Polaris or orion, the announcement is august 15 at 8 PM, the petition keeps going up because it's the site controlling ti not the park, all of those cheesy comments on it are being made by the park. Any post not showing the construction site from now until august 15 is completely useless

Phew. Glad you cleared that up!

• Like 4
  • Haha 8

4 minutes ago, Ooleck said:

Also, by your own rules, your post is useless. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

2 minutes ago, collin.klopfstein said:

I told you guys the stickers where peeled off and asked you guys if you wanted pictures but someone said no and that they replaced them with new signs, what ever good thing I’m going again tomorrow 

I'm gonna try to go tomorrow as well. Sorry that no one believed you, you've done an awesome job!

• Like 8

The newest X-Base Haunt maze "Chaos" is going to be even better when the new ride opens if all this "end of the world" teasing ends up being directly related to the theming. For anyone who didn't go through it, it's themed to the end of the world and takes place in a government lab where they've created a sedative for humans to safely travel off the planet before catastrophe strikes. 

• Like 9

1 hour ago, ohiocoasterfan said:

So I just watched a YouTube video and the guy said that the stickers were removed today and we have new letters after the numbers. If you are at the park tomorrow, please take pictures of the posters again so we can see what meaning these new letters could have. Thanks!

Are you talking about the dude in his garage giving you the scoop on what’s up? If so, he’s stating that the letters that are state abbreviations have changed on 5 of the posters into letters that are not state abbreviations. But there is a video from Hawaiian Coasters 325 that clearly shows all of the posters with the letters unchanged. I don’t know where he’s getting his info.

edit: ok, so now I watched another video and a guy filmed the posters yesterday after a guest (presumably) had removed the stickers (which were covering mistakes) and placed them in different areas. Someone already confirmed that as of this morning those posters had been reprinted and replaced (without stickers) and that they matched what was there previously.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Ok, I just ask that if you reply to this, PLEASE do not quote it! This thread is long enough to slog through without half a page being repeated for a short comment.

Good pics of all of the signs as of yesterday morning, when none had tape/stickers and were printed directly with the info that had previously been corrected using the tape/stickers:D1A5ECF4-C6D6-4284-B8D4-FD3A8B9E383C.jpegF9062067-8580-4FF1-A942-8C2619F3AC1D.jpeg197D9905-58C1-4348-B372-3EC493C9A906.jpeg0933627F-FC35-4B88-827E-13D91DFD243C.jpegFC1FB83E-7A24-4E4B-B0C6-3C9118535648.jpeg91F32F4A-A2B6-484C-B23D-930627A3544A.jpeg26EEB416-7875-4594-A4BE-B6791AA4BB5B.jpeg9162495A-29EC-4849-8016-CD0C75D9F446.jpeg84752A0D-2EDA-463D-8819-8B682E484B4B.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 4

I told you guys the stickers where peeled off and asked you guys if you wanted pictures but someone said no and that they replaced them with new signs, what ever good thing I’m going again tomorrow 

Colin, check tomorrow to verify that nothing was changed. Use Magenta’s latest post as a reference. So weird that they would misprint, then tape, then replace all these posters with the corrected ones. Your earlier comment likely got lost amongst the hashtag QR code and petition. Keep up the good work. Thanks!
  • Like 2

• malem locked this topic