Decoding 2020

fryoj

4 minutes ago, Hawaiian Coasters 325 said:

Look at this one! I didn't know Donald Trump is interested in Kings Island lol! 

Also I just signed the petition! 

Screenshot_20190730-232712.png

That's actually the second one, my change.org name is Donald Trump because I made it back in 2016 for a joke petition and haven't bothered to change it. That one in your picture isn't me though lmao

edit: just changed it lmao

• Haha 2

image.png.da9722ff2913e950c7f095288a5eec3f.png

Just saw this. It seems the story may tie in with the MT story now.

May be a coincidence, but it should be noted that the lead designer for MT was Adam House. Possible proof that this one was KI and not some random person?

Just food for thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

May be a coincidence, but it should be noted that the lead designer for MT was Adam House. Possible proof that this one was KI and not some random person?

Just food for thought.

Slide rules and computer programs? Jeff House? Jeff Gramke co-designed The Beast and used a slide rule. Adam House designed Mystic Timbers with computer programming. The wording on Jeff House's post sounds like some of the original signage for The Beast. The plot thickens. Maybe B&M is somehow incorporating the principles of wood coaster design of into this GiGa??? Maybe it will be related to The Beast in some way? So many have said they would ****NEVER**** tie into SOB, and if they are, then truly it could be #TEOTWAWKI for those people! Let the foolhardy beware!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Edit: to correct my typo

• Like 3

I've not had a chance to read through all the comments on the petition,  going to shortly.  From what I've seen on here.  Is KI hinting at a theming tie in with Mystic, The Beast, SoB and possible Banshee coming next.

That would be something paranormal (cryptozoological) in the 70s (The Beast : Mining Company), the 80s (Mystic Timbers : Miami River Lymber Co.), the 90s (FoF : "Hanger 18 incident"), 00s (SoB : Outpost 5), and 10s (Banshee : Well it's a Banshee) 

I've seen mention of all those themes except for Banshee which wouldn't be to hard to tie in.  Just a thought

Edited by Jallie79
Fixed typo
  • Like 6

I must say that I'm pleasantly surprised by the sudden flurry of posters/signs that have manifested themselves over the past week or so. What was looking more and more like the reality of there being no teasers at all for this coaster, they've hit us with perhaps the most creative and inventive campaign I've seen yet!

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Fitzcoasts14 said:

Hey, did you see on the BGW website, they show the official layout of Pantheon?

https://buschgardens.com/williamsburg/roller-coasters/pantheon/

Super jealous of them. Glad they’re going Intamin again because maybe that means CF will follow suit! Wish it happened before we got our giga. I hope they hit it out of the park. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, dwitb said:

Where did you see this?

When the petition link was asking me to give money or share (using my phone browser). It was scrolling names of people who shared and noticed a couple gave $5, refreshed the page and it did it again so screenshot the couple I caught.

5 hours ago, Kyle Kruthoffer said:

Hey all. So uh, yeah, I’m kinda playing along since I had an extra $5 (my money). Don’t look into it lol. A joke. I can have fun too, can’t I? :)

Heck I was like AWESOME, I'm excited to see the movie now lol

47 minutes ago, ucgrady said:

Bayern Kurve is still the outlier, all the posters have years operated with a state abbreviation but the 9:900 HR sticks out to me. The 9th at 9:00 for an announcement? 

Bayern Kurve ride capacity is 900/hr on wiki but it doesn't state the source. Maybe it's telling ride capacity or ride time?

Or is referring to scale like models?

1 hour ago, ucgrady said:

Bayern Kurve is still the outlier, all the posters have years operated with a state abbreviation but the 9:900 HR sticks out to me. The 9th at 9:00 for an announcement? 

The ride was at the park for 9 years, so it’s more likely a reference to that.

• Like 3

Lol.. it's going to be funny if they spend the rest of the time writing out what TEOTWAWKI means since the GP doesnt study this stuff.

You know, something just dawned on me. Someone eluded to this about 87 pages ago but these posters.... They could have put anything they wanted to on them but what did they choose? Ride effects on the body... Why waste our time on what appears to be pointless information... or is it?

Next year when this ride opens will mark 20yrs after the worlds first giga coaster was ever built.

I believe not only are we not knowing/seeing all of the elements but this new ride is a mass design of all the rides on these posters in terms of effects.

To skip to the juicy part, not only would I believe there to be a loop in this ride, but the tallest loop in the park. 

Now, I may be touching on something iffy here.. but also with a mid course launch...

I have no idea where else you could put one.

My thinking is right after the turn around, instead of just speeding along the ground into a high hill... there may be a launch here with a loop.

I would love to see the worlds first Hyperloop but we cant go putting 25 records on one ride, lol.

There has never been an inversion on a giga yet so any size is a record.

Referencing Firehawk and Invertigo and Flight of Fear and Vortex, all having multiple inversions.... there is no other way of experiencing cobra rolls, loops, corkscrews, loops, etc. without some sort of inversion.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, BringBackOurEagles said:

Super jealous of them. Glad they’re going Intamin again because maybe that means CF will follow suit! Wish it happened before we got our giga. I hope they hit it out of the park. 

If the struggles of Hagrid's coaster at Universal weren't enough reason to stay the hell away.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, shizzzon said:

Lol.. it's going to be funny if they spend the rest of the time writing out what TEOTWAWKI means since the GP doesnt study this stuff.

You know, something just dawned on me. Someone eluded to this about 87 pages ago but these posters.... They could have put anything they wanted to on them but what did they choose? Ride effects on the body... Why waste our time on what appears to be pointless information... or is it?

Next year when this ride opens will mark 20yrs after the worlds first giga coaster was ever built.

I believe not only are we not knowing/seeing all of the elements but this new ride is a mass design of all the rides on these posters in terms of effects.

To skip to the juicy part, not only would I believe there to be a loop in this ride, but the tallest loop in the park. 

Now, I may be touching on something iffy here.. but also with a mid course launch...

My thinking is right after the turn around, instead of just speeding along the ground into a high hill... there may be a launch here with a loop.

I would love to see the worlds first Hyperloop but we cant go putting 25 records on one ride, lol.

Referencing Firehawk and Invertigo and Flight of Fear and Vortex, all having multiple inversions.... there is no other way of experiencing cobra rolls, loops, corkscrews, loops, etc. without some sort of 

...are you being serious because I really hope not...

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Ooleck said:

Referencing Firehawk and Invertigo and Flight of Fear and Vortex, all having multiple inversions.... there is no other way of experiencing cobra rolls, loops, corkscrews, loops, etc. without some sort of 

I agree with you. That might add the worlds tallest inversion in it.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, shizzzon said:

About what? Kings Island spelling out the acronym? Wouldn't surprise me

You realize this is being made by b and m, the worlds least innovative company, lmao they would never do that

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ooleck said:

You realize this is being made by b and m, the worlds least innovative company, lmao they would never do that

Oh I know they wouldn't try a hyperloop but inversions are not impossible.  It's going to happen at some point in time.

Coming off a hill over 60mph is plenty to do it. Even just a Banshee loop is enough.

• Like 3

• malem locked this topic