Decoding 2020

fryoj

22 hours ago, shizzzon said:

I'm just going to say this....

If they were to have the layout modified to have the first loop on a giga, don't you think they'd do anything and everything to keep that element hidden from the public regardless of how obsessed one is on decoding?

Loop or something else, something is being kept hidden because there is nothing mind blowing on the current layout unless it's a giga flyer, lol.

But anyways, I'll just use a loop as an example.

I'm assuming the loop on SoB was kept hidden from everyone, correct? Until announcement . 

I'd be soooooo down for a giga flyer!

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, sikkinixx99 said:

If the giga flyer didn't have inversions I think it would be a great ride!!

I am not sure if the human neck could handle this though!?? One who has stupid neck issues sometimes this would be un ridable lol The g's going that fast haha

• Like 2

A giga flyer sounds cool, but it would fail like when people back in the early 1900s tried to design a gci. Lots of medical bills.

I doubt it would fail that bad, especially if it’s a B&M. Times are different. Engineering is much better and more accurate due to the vast multitude of computer programs to design and simulate said designs and the forces, stresses, and strains.

It might not be popular, but I don’t think it’d be comparable to the Crystal Beach Cyclone coasters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

The Crystal Beach Cyclone looks like a fun ride, and I bet GCI could do a better job at designing it.

I was talking more of the fact they had first aid stands at the exit because how crazy they were. Most Coaster manufacturers today know the limits of what can be done or how to safely make a coaster. The art of coaster design has improved drastically in 100 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

MH was at the park this morning. He was looking at the posters and an employee came up and told him to come back tomorrow. Guess he said there would be something new or they just want you to come back every day lol.
Sorry I missed it but who is MH? Been so busy at work lately, thanks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

As stated earlier its the end of the world as we know it is played at the beginning of Independence Day (1996) which stars Will Smith.  The following year he is in Men in Black (another alien supported movie) which has a cat named Orion in it. 1997 he is in a movie called Enemy of the State which deals with the NSA which is decipher coded communications originally.   Now all of them might have nothing to do or just a coincidence to this campaign but I figured I'd bring it to every ones attention jic

• Like 5

They are pushing as hard as they can to get more signatures.

Makes me think there is a threshold before we get another teaser or an announcement...

EDIT: maybe TEOTWAWKI is actually The End of the Wait as we know it, either to the announcement or a ride that has a ridiculous capacity...hmm

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Enchanted Voyage Lover said:

Received over a thousand yesterday, less than 500 so far today. I don't know how many they were expecting, but I'm sure it will have no influence on the announcement timeline. 

Maybe they are doing it so that they know when it's a good idea to send out the announcement date and send the media invites to the news stations. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kingshaven said:
REASON FOR SIGNING
We know the park has been hiding it for a long time. We found the evidence during our research for the KI50MOVIE project. It’s time for the world to know what’s really been going on with that $&@;(54,; you captured.

He’s a user on here promoting the documentary he’s making. I think some of the comments are being left by the park, but this is not one of them.

• Like 3

I think it would be a huge mistake to get your hopes up for more than what the blueprints have shown. Is there a possibility that there is something we aren’t seeing there? Yes. But the likelihood is low, and this is likely to be an amazing coaster for KI even with what the blueprints show. Better to be possibly surprised by it being “better” than you expected, than to be disappointed that your wildest dreams weren’t feasible. 

• Like 12

• malem locked this topic