Decoding 2020

fryoj

11 hours ago, ohiocoasterfan said:

I find it highly annoying that@EngineerX keeps stirring this up. I was willing to give him an opportunity to explain what he believes we are missing as I have reserved skepticism as well. Instead he just throws out questions like he is the Riddler from Batman. We’re likely two weeks out from the announcement. If you know something or think we were wrong in our 342 pages of decoding say what the hell it is!!!

He's asking a question.  He's allowed to ask a question.

Why does the park file the paperwork the way they do?  I don't know.  They do it.  The blueprints aren't fake.  The ride layout is going to be about what we've figured out.  If you aren't happy with it, don't support the park financially.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, MrSourNinja said:

I think the clamshell would be sufficient. if not, I'm sure they could adjust it slightly to make them work.

You keep that clamshell away from this coaster! Those are some of the worst restraints ever haha. Plus you wouldn't get any of the airtime! I think if they could go with restraints like Maverick it would be golden. IF there was ever an inversion. Not gonna happen though.

• Like 2

Just now, IndyGuy4KI said:

Why the hate on those restraints? I think they are some of the best restraints. 

They crush bones lol Plus there is not enough give for them imo. They lock you in place and don't give room for airtime. idk

• Confused 4

He's asking a question.  He's allowed to ask a question.
Why does the park file the paperwork the way they do?  I don't know.  They do it.  The blueprints aren't fake.  The ride layout is going to be about what we've figured out.  If you aren't happy with it, don't support the park financially.

He’s not asking a question. He’s been implying for about a month that he knows something we don’t and then never gives a thought as to what it is or why. Gets people thinking there will be something hidden or different than what everyone else who has seen the blueprints has interpreted them as.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, shizzzon said:

Best i've been on is the ones used on Copperhead Strike.  

First time i rode it, i felt like..  Um... I am very loose..  Oh well, so is everyone else around me.. Let's see what happens.

Now i love it.

No kidding, every time I rode it there was some small part of my brain that was begging me to hold onto something XD 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, THE_BEASTmaster said:

Chad Showalter just posted this on his Twitter page. This is just a screenshot. emoji23.png

f0e642be6f4d55913b94c2921398fb8f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Teasers will only come from the park's official social media channels"

Maybe it's not a teaser, but you can't say its not related. :D

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Maverick44 said:

They crush bones lol Plus there is not enough give for them imo. They lock you in place and don't give room for airtime. idk

I much prefer these to what RMC has. I know a lot of people love RMC but after riding another yesterday I'm good on them. I love the clam shell, I get a lot of air time, maybe it just depends on the size of your body too, I'm short.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, DeltaFlyer said:

"Teasers will only come from the park's official social media channels"

Maybe it's not a teaser, but you can't say its not related. :D

We have only said that about Don's personal account.  We can not speak to Chad's account.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, harmony29 said:

I much prefer these to what RMC has. I know a lot of people love RMC but after riding another yesterday I'm good on them. I love the clam shell, I get a lot of air time, maybe it just depends on the size of your body too, I'm short.

I can agree with that. I am taller and really the only ones I do not like are GateKeepers at CP. They suction cup to me and I am plastered to the seat and while siting on the break run it legit digs into my shoulders. lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, harmony29 said:

I'm 5 11 and after a few back to back on steel vengeance, it will start to hurt my legs. 

If they had something to put your feet in like many coasters have something sticking out just a couple inches so you cant lift your feet straight up, that's all thata needed on SV. That and a lap bar

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Maverick44 said:

I mean we all have our opinions. Its just yours is wrong haha j/k 

I could poke the manufacturer b eww ar here... but I will let him sleep. He seems peaceful.   Lol. I do get that, I've heard a lot of people complain about the clamshell. On ther other side,  heard many praise then. I personally love them

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• malem locked this topic